Caught.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I was in my room. I looked at the clock, it was 10:30 p.m. I sighed to myself. I have not stepped a foot outside of this room, ever since he decided for me to become his bride! I heard a knock on the door.

(Y/N):" come in!"

I looked towards the door and see Suzy. She smiled brightly at me. In her hands, she was holding a tray of food.

Suzy:" I came to bring you food, since you didn't go to the dining room, when called."

I nodded my head.

(Y/N):" I'm sorry."

Suzy:" For what?"

(Y/N):" That I didn't go eat dinner with the royal family earlier, and now you have to bring me my dinner."

Suzy:" It's okay! To be honest, I like you! You remind me of my sister."

When she said that word, my heart broke. Sister.....

(Y/N):" O-oh..."

I looked down.

Suzy:" Is everything alright?"

I nodded my head and looked back at her, a smile plastered on my face.

(Y/N):" I'm fine!"

She smiled and set the food down on the coffee table. I looked at it for awhile. While looking at it, I saw my stuff by the wall. I walked up to my things and picked them up. I smirked.

I quickly ate and grabbed my things. I peeked my head out the door. I looked right and left. Clear! I quietly walked out the bedroom. I walked down the hallway, and ended up in the main room. I walked behind the stairs. Only a few butlers and maids were in here, cleaning. I found a vase near me. I grabbed it and smashed it down on the floor. All the maids and butlers gasped. When they were all walking over, I quickly ran out. I ran over to the door and opened it. I can hear the butlers and maids screaming for me to not run away.

I walked out and ran. I ran behind the castle and ran into the forest. While running, someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth.

???:" Sshh.."

I crashed my brows together and elbowed the person. I quickly turned around. Jungkook...

Jungkook:" You're running away, huh?"

I glanced at him and continue to run. I can feel his presence after me. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me to a tree.

Jungkook:" Hmm, I like you! You play hard to get."

(Y/N):" Tch, you idiot, I'm not playing hard to get! I'm running away from this nonsense!"

I tried to remove his grip on my wrist, but he held on it too tight. He licked his lips.

Jungkook:" Hmm...what should I do with you?"

(Y/N):" Let me go."

Jungkook:" Haha. How about no?"

I looked down. Then I noticed him wearing bunny slippers. I laughed.

Jungkook:" W-What?"

(Y/N):" Bunny slippers?! HAHAHAHA!!!"

I then looked at him up and down. He was in his pajamas. Bunny prints all over!

Jungkook:" Yah! Bunnies are cute!"

I kept on laughing.

(Y/N):" How'd you find me anyways?"

He smiled.

Jungkook:" I was in the garden, but I saw you running with your things. So I ran after you."

I scoffed.

(Y/N):" Why? You could just find another person to become your wife."

Jungkook:" But I like you. You're an interesting person."

(Y/N):" So that's why you chose me?! What the heck!"

He nodded innocently. Before I knew it, he picked me up bridal style and started to carry me.

(Y/N):" Yah! I am not going back!"

Jungkook:" Yes you are!"

(Y/N):" No."

Jungkook:" Yes."

(Y/N):" No."

Jungkook:" Yes."

We kept arguing and the next thing I know, we're in a room. He put me on the bed.

Jungkook:" This is my room. And you're not leaving it."