❄️Chapter Four❄️

Ice's PoV
When the next winter storm came, it wasn't incredibly long, I swear. Jack must've forgotten about me and it didn't last long. I could feel that he had forgotten all about me. He must've realized he can't make the ice anymore. Almost three mouths passed. Almost to the beginning of spring, a monster of a blizzard blew up and I smiled to myself.

"Time to go make some ice." I mumbled. I whooped and my staff was in my hand, a replica of the one that was once mine.

"Look out Jack, your sis is comin' back." I laughed riding the snow down to the ground.

I sat at Jack's home, or our home, waiting for him to come back. I heard the crunch of snow beneath his feet.

"Why can't I make the ice anymore?" Jack mumbled.

"You forgot." I said, lips forming a line on my face. He looked at me, his pale face shocked.

"Who are you?" Jack asked.

"Jack, how could you forget your own sister! I guess I should have never came back after all. You forgot me. You probably didn't keep your promise either." I said, grabbing my staff and standing up.

"Sister...promise...?" He looked utterly clueless and sounded like it too. The snow around me froze over with ice.

"So how's Elsa and Anna?" I asked, voice void of any emotion. Jack stared at me.

"How do you know about them." He asked, voice not really suggesting a question. I chuckled darkly.

"You really don't know do you? I'm your sister Jack. The girl you teased and protected for YEARS UPON YEARS. How foolish was I to think you'd care." I shook my head in disapproval.

"Do you even know who I am?" He asked.

"Yes! You're Jack Frost, maker of winter. How could I not know my brother! I grew up with you! I made the ice when you couldn't. You want to know how long I waited to return? Almost a full year Jack. A year, and now there's a big storm and suddenly "who in the love of the guardians is this?" You ask. I answer again. Jack Frost I am your sister Ice. Ice Frost."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Severe dissing there by Ice. Anyway, I will be posting more to this later today because, it's a little more (ugh how to put this) advanced then my other stories. It has more wrote out.

So if you enjoyed, leave a comment and a vote.
~Ice (hehehe I'm going by this now)