❄️Chapter Nine❄️

I sat around for the longest time. I hadn't seen Ice in about a month now and it's starting to worry me. Of course I knew she could take care of herself. I've seen it before. I heard quiet footsteps, not really there but they were there. I turned around to see Ice, frost thick at her feet. She didn't say a word to me, just walked on past me.

"Ice." I said.

"Save it Jack. I don't want to hear it." Ice snapped. I lashed out to grab her wrist, but she whipped up some ice that cuffed my hand.

"I've learned tricks Jack. If you want to apologize, you do it in the right manner. Not lashing out at me to force me to listen." Ice hissed. I started to speak but she held up her hand.

"I don't want to hear your words of despicable pity." Ice said calmly, although her eyes blazed with fury.

"Then you won't get pity." I snapped.

"This is what I was afraid of Jack. You snap at me and you don't consider a word that you speak. I plan what I say Jack. I think before I speak, which clearly, you do not." Ice drawled.

"I think before I speak Ice." I stated.

"Oh really? Tell me one time you've talked to someone and thought about what you'd say." She sighed, looking me over with pity. It stung that she looked at me like that. I was silent though. Ice was right. I couldn't ever have a civil conversation with someone because I never thought.

"My point Jack." Ice sighed, her cold eyes sliding over me with pity once again.

"What do you have with me not answering? You assume." I retorted.

"I don't have to guess Jack. I can see it in your eyes. You really are a liar, a pitiful, jealous liar."

~Ice's PoV~

I hate what Jack's become. It's pathetic really. He isn't even like a brother any more. He's an annoyance to be around. I instantly get annoyed when we even get close or much less make eye contact. He just ticked me off. Just one look and "oh my guardians you annoy me so much." I sighed to myself and ran one of my freezing cold hands down my face.

"Well Ice, you've done well with yourself haven't you? Hating your brother and only coming around to create what he can't." I mutter to myself, my eyes trained on Jack. He hadn't moved from his position and I wasn't expecting him to.

"I'm not a liar." Jack sighed heavily.

"Yes you are. You lie to yourself. You lie to me. You lie to Elsa, Anna, and Olaf." I stated venomously. He just stared at me.

"You are a pitiful and jealous liar." I said again. He shook his head.

"Enthuse me then big brother." I snapped. Jack flinched at my tone and sighed heavily.

"I only lie to protect you." Jack said. I narrowed my eyes.

"Protect me from what?" I spat.

"From yourself." Jack said calmly.

"From what I already know about myself, Jack? I already know I can't love. I already know I was made of ice. I already know you've been lying to me. I already know you wanted me to stay dead." I hissed.

________

Here is where I cut off. This story is ending here because I have no inspiration anymore. This will stay, but will no longer be updated.

Hero of Time