Chapter 1

4th grade seemed amazing considering I was only about 8 or 9 years old but yet I didn't have that "perfect life" you would say. I had kids who I though where my best friends... But the also bullied me. A game we would always play was teacher. Of course I was really never the teacher I was always the student. And they would act like the meanest teachers to me; they would even throw or hit me! But as I grew older I heard words... Evil words that can make someone's emotions change like a blink of a eye. We kids would call it "toilet talk" or "bad words." I wanted to test what I heard on my so called "best friends." I had so much anger. I yelled every name I knew and I didn't realize how angry I was till I started. I got angrier and angrier but at the same time proud and happy. The other girls tried to fight me. Pulling my hair, punching, kicking... Really anything you would see in a kiddy fight. So I had enough and took the scissors out of my book bag (I was coming home from school) and did a little hair cutting to them. They screamed and ran to their houses. Seeing them cry made me happy. But I also felt really bad. Of course they told their parents, called mine and had a big talk about it. But now I had even more trouble coming. And it's all because... Of me.