Chapter 4

Zach was actually sweet kid till I got to see his bad side. The one day he invited me to go to Camel Beach Water Park and obviously I said yes. But the only condition was that the trip home would take all night.. So I would have to stay over his house after Camel Beach. So I said yes. After a day at Camel Beach we were all unpacking and I was in the bathroom in the process of changing from a wet bathing suit and a cover up from nice cozy pajamas. I heard giggling outside of the door. I quickly got dressed and hurried out the door. Zach was standing in the hallway outside the bathroom. "Everything ok?" I asked in concern. "I saw you." He said with a smirk on his face. "Um excuse me?" I said with confusion. Almost wanted to punch him. "There in a crack in the door. I saw you in there." He explained. I felt so betrayed. Why would anyone spy on someone. And this was 5th grade how the heck do kids get ideas like that!? So I stormed into the guest room and got into bed and tried to fall asleep.

I nearly fell asleep till I heard the door squeak open. Zach had waked into the room. I watched as he took my clothes out of my bag and stuffed them into his pants... Yes I know what your thinking who takes clothes and stuffs them in your pants. We'll apparently this kid. And I sat up straight on the bed. "I kind of need those..." I said as I got out of bed. He said "you can't wear clothes if you don't have any!" And ran into his room and locked the door. Angry I pounded on the door "OPEN UP!" I yelled. I'm still surprised his parents never woke up! But I knew what his plan was then. I wouldn't have clothes to change into for the next day so I would have to go home naked or something. But it slipped his mind that I was wearing pajamas. And I didn't really mind wearing then home... They wear fuzzy and comfy!