Back to school

SUMMER BREAK IS OVERR! The only holiday she can be a sloth is over everyone! Now she can be a much more punctual and energetic person.

PFTTT, as if. On the first day of back to school, she begged her mother, Miss Ray on her knees to not go to school.

Rumor has it, she had to go. So here she is, in her converse shoes, dark blue jeans, a maroon t-shirt and her denim backpack. She wears her beanies when she is lazy to do her hair.

Which is 24/7 by the way.

----Lily's POV----

I walked into class and sat at my table which was in the middle next to the window, where it's peaceful to day dream and not give a beep about my school.

I was sitting down on my table, ready to daydream and all of the sudden there's this huge noise coming from the door of my class.

I turned my head and it was
Andrew. Andrew freaking James.
In MY CLASS.

I dont know, why in the world there is an EMPTY TABLE next to mine and clearly he went there like the next flash and said hi to me.

I was panicking because if i knew this would happen I WOULD AT LEAST DO MY HAIR. Goshh, this is so so embarrassing. (face palm)

"Oh hey, we're classmates now"

"Ya, how fun!1!" I said sarcastically while i was slowly dying on the inside.

I felt so embarrassed that i looked bad in front of him. Gosh Lily.

Our science professor came in, and i was looking forward to it because science is my thing until, our professor decided to come in and smack our faces and lazy body with a project that we had to in duos .

I repeat, "DUOS"

Just as you know, Maya isn't in the same class with me AND i never socialize with my classmate. My only dearest hope is to work with Andrew for the semester. I mean...what could possibly go wrong?

"Who are you teaming up with?" I asked him shamelessly

"You obviously, others look un-comprehensible with me"

"Suree, picky person"

We divided what we had to do and the amount of tasks we had equally, we had to go to each other's house to complete the project.

Honestly, Because of this project thing me and him grew so close together. We are like casual bros. We knew what we both wanted to eat at the cafeteria because we would order the same thing which is so weird.

After so, our project got a score of A+ which i am very proud of because me and Andrew work so well together!

..Wait, but why do we work so well together?

-------To be continued------