R.i.p Marisa Kirisame

(This Plays in the Background after the Death scene )

Y

uuka : Marisa please you need to just rest

Marisa: *shakes head and gently sets little Mima on a pillow* ...I think I'm going to die soon..

Yuuka : Why do you say that?

Marisa: *slowly lifts her dress up revealing that the wound that was bandaged was bleeding* Yuuka-sama...I had to lie about how I was doing...I'm not getting any better...it's getting worst...*whispers softly*

Yuuka : I should get Alice then...

Marisa: *shakes head* Even if u get Alice to fix it...It will just keep happening...*was tearing up but remaining calm* Yuuka-Sama..if I die...I need you to take care of Mima-sama and baby Maria...please...I don't want to die knowing that Mima-Sama will be sad..*coughs up a whole lot of blood* please..

Yuuka : *looks down* Poor Mima will be suffering again...*tears up*

Marisa: *tearing up and returns Mima to normal size and hugs her closely* I don't want Mima-Sama to suffer anymore...I want her to be happy and smiling like how I always see her do.....Even if I end up being dead...ill still watch over Mima-sama and everyone else....

Yuuka : How.... 

Marisa: I-I'll find a way...*Coughs a lot of more blood but gently strokes mima's hair softly with humming a soft song to mima*

Yuuka : I'm gonna leave now... *eyes shadow under her bangs*

Marisa: *tearing up and softly kisses mima's forehead but slowly looks at Yuuka with mouthing the words "protect and please take care of Mima-sama and baby Maria" before slowly going limb with her life slipping away and letting go of mima*

Yuuka : *cries* Marisa... No... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mima : *wakes up* What the hell are you yelling No for!?

Yuuka : *runs out crying not wanting to look at Mima*

Marisa: *her body was cold with no more life inside but her eyes were closed too* ...

Mima : Marisa wake up *shakes her*

Marisa: *wasnt waking up with her whole body cold and empty but mostly lifeless*

Mima : Hey wake up come on I know you aren't a heavy sleeper

Marisa: ....*wasnt really waking up as there was blood on my hands from coughing the blood and the blood from the wound had seeped into my dress*

Mima : Marisa....?

Marisa: ...*wasnt moving or breathing*

Mima : .....*tears up a bit and stays silent *

Marisa: *wasnt moving or breathing with now just empty* ...

Mima : *just hugs her body close and tears up*