Lie to me

My story is similar to the movie "Dakota Skye" You don't have to watch it to understand this story better, but if you want to. Please, be my guest.

It's kind of like the movie, but I put a twist to it. Please give time to read my story!

Please VOTE, FAN,

AND COMMENT! If you want to!

CHAPTER 1

Hi, my name is Skylar. I'm 16 years old, only medium cute, and I have a superpower. I can't fly, I can't turn invisible, I don't have super human strength, and I'm pretty sure a bullet would make me good and dead. I don't have x-ray vision either. Well, not exactly.

The fact is I am incapable of being lied to. When someone tells a lie, to me, to anyone, I know the truth, what they really mean, so there are no lies in my world, or there are nothing but.

It's kind of hard to explain.

It's like the movies from other countries. Somebody says something in French like, "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?" And at the bottom of the screen it says... I don't know I flunked French.

You know what I mean.

But I've been this way since... since I guess since I was little.

And to the best of my knowledge, I've never been bitten by a radio-active spider or dosed with some over abundance of gamma rays...whatever those are. I have no explanation. I'm just involuntarily cursed with the truth, something people spend their entire lives looking for.

Lucky me.