Lie To Me..... CHAPTER 3

Sorry if it's short :) Please enjoy!

Vote, comment, and maybe even fan...?

CHAPTER 3

That night I did what every normal girl would do. Think about the kiss and every single detail of the night. Jonah made me all giddy inside every time I would think about him. When I got home my mom made me do the dishes and the funny thing was, while I was washing the dishes I got distracted and dropped a plate. I was laughing my ass off because of how pathetic I was being. Normally I would try to forget the things that just happened and move on with life easily. But I couldn't control it. It's like a frenzy of me wanting more and more.

I decided to tell Kristy about it. And I'll make her feel guilty because I trust her enough.

I told her about everything except for his name, and his age.

I told her about the kiss and every detail about it. She was excited and guilty at the same time. <evil laugh> She begged and begged to tell her his name, but I wasn't going down that easy. Plus she didn't tell me anything about her boyfriend either.

To be honest I was kinda excited to finally meet the guy. And if he's a jerk, he doesn't deserve any part of my best friend. I can see she really likes the guy, but who am I kidding?! She likes everyone.

I was about to sleep when suddenly someone texted me. I smiled because Jonah texted me saying, "Goodnight, it was really nice to meet you. ;)"

I smiled like an idiot and couldn't sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about what I could've said to him and what I shouldn't have said to him.

.................................................................................................................................

"Where is the guy?!" I asked Kristy because I was getting impatient. I mean, we have been waiting for the guy in almost an hour and a half.

"Just wait, ok? He's just running a little late." She smiles sweetly. "Here, read a little bit."

I did what she told me to do, I took out my book and got lost in my thoughts.

"Yay! You're finally here!" Kristy exclaimed. I didn't look up because I was reading a really amazing part.

"Earth to Skylar!" Kristy pinches my arm. I jump, I wasn't really expecting that.

I finally looked up. I couldn't believe what I saw. Standing before me is a happy Kristy and a shocked Jonah.

Jonah

No, it can't be Jonah.

I rubbed my eyes and still a shocked Jonah looking back at me.

I froze. I couldn't move an inch. Hell, I even forgot how to breathe.

"Have you two met before?" She eyes the both of us curiously.

"No!" Both me and Jonah exclaim in unison.

"Okay then." She still looked unconvinced. "Skylar, this is Jonah. Jonah, this is Skylar."

"Hey, I've heard so much about you." He says with a cute smile on his face. Even though I'm mad at him he still looks good enough to eat.

What am I thinking? Good enough to eat? Seriously?!

"I wish I can say the same thing about you." I mutter.

Kristy and Jonah sit beside each other, Jonah's arm around her shoulders with an obvious fake smile on his face. He said he didn't have a girlfriend. He lied and why didn't I know? This is seriously freaking me out!

"So what do you guys want?" Maria, the waitress asks us.

"I'll get a cheeseburger." I tell her.

"A salad for both of us." Jonah tells the waitress.

I raise an eyebrow at Kristy. A salad? Are you kidding me?!

"Me and Kristy are vegetarian." Jonah tells me then looks at Kristy. "Right?"

"Yep!" She exclaims.

She lied. Even without my so-called superpower, I know she isn't vegetarian.

It really annoyed me because Jonah was playing with her hair. Kristy kept on giggling. I felt like a third wheel.

A couple of times I saw Jonah glance at me, but when I look he turns away immediately.

They would make out right in front of me! I mean has anyone ever heard of PDA? What pisses me off is that Jonah didn't even say a word to me. And Kristy would barely notice me.

Finally the night ended and it was time to go home.

"Yeah, so bye." I tell them. Well just for Kristy.

"Wait!" She exclaims, then turns to Jonah. "Bring my best friend home."

Before Jonah could say anything, she just left. It was me and Jonah looking at each other not saying anything for a while.

Finally Jonah broke the silence. "Skylar..."

"Jonah..." I mocked him.

"Wow, so you're her best friend."

"Yeah, so you're the boyfriend who I kissed last night." I told him with anger in my voice.

"Yeah I guess so." He said with a chuckle.

"You think this is funny? Kristy is going to hate me if she finds out!" I exclaim. I can't believe this guy!

"She's going to hate me too."

"Yeah, like that would make me feel better." It did. Just the thought of her getting mad at him made me feel kind of better.

"Sorry." He says with concern in his mesmerizing green eyes.

"Why did you lie to me?" More like, why did I not know you lied to me?

"You asked me if I had a girl back home, so I didn't lie." He shrugged.

"Just bring me home." I said sternly.

The car ride was really awkward. I was furious and you could feel the tension in the air.

We stopped in front of my house. Right before I left the car he said, "Goodnight."

I didn't say anything after. I slammed the car door and ran to my house.

My life is completely messed up.

................................................................................................................

END OF CHAPTER 3