|Forced into battle|Fairytail guys x reader|

I'm writing this for my own pleasure. If you don't like it please don't read it.

Pretend the girl looks like you and has cat ears.

[] OLD []

"R-Romeo! Shut up!" I squeaked. He had a devious smirk on his face as he threatened to tell the rest of the guild what he overheard you say. Currently you were watching Mira and Jenny's 'match'. The boys were drooling as them and various other girl mages from other guilds pose in swimsuits and a couple minutes ago you wished out loud that you had bigger breasts like Mira. A blush spread to your face as Romeo kept poking fun at you. You quickly smacked him upside the head, gasping as he smacked you back. You threw punches and kicks back and forth, yelping as he pulled on your ears or tail. He had bite marks all over his arms and face as you used your animal like teeth in the fight also. You squeaked as you were backed up against the railing and starting to fall on the other side, down into the battle. You flipped over and landed on all fours, glaring back up at Romeo who was looking over the railing laughing at you.

"ROMEO YOU DAMN IDIOT! JUST WAIT TILL I GET BACK UP THERE!" You growled, getting ready to jump back up. A hand softly grabbed your tail, bringing your attention behind you. You met eyes with Lucy as she pointed to your lower body. You looked down and screamed. Your clothes were replaced with a (c) two piece. The bottoms had small ruffles to imitate a skirt as your top has ruffles lining the edges. You blushed in embarrassment as used your hands to cover yourself. Your tail curled around your hips, attempting cover your lower region.

"T-this is all your fault
R-Romeo" you mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear you.

"IT LOOKS LIKE (Y/N) (L/N) FROM FAIRYTAIL HAS JOINED THE MATCH! SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLE IN HER BATHING SUIT!" The announcer screamed into the mic, causing your ears to lay flat on your head from the loud sound. You felt multiple sets of eyes on you as you stood their awkwardly. You looked up at your brother, Gajeel for help only to see him staring elsewhere.

"LETS MIX IT UP AND CHANGE IT TO SCHOOL SWIMSUITS!" The announcer yelled. I looked down at the blue one piece hugging my figure. I squealed and looked around to see the other girls posing. I sighed and slowly got on the ground, placing one of my arms under my cleavage to lift up my breasts slightly while the other arm held up my body. I blushed in embarrassment, cursing Romeo to hell.

The announcer yelled out different types of styles for the girls to wear before announcing your most favourite type, bridle gear. Your outfit changed into a white dress that kissed the floor. It looked almost like a princess dress. The boys entered the arena, teaming up with the girls. I spotted Gajeel on the other side of the arena. Quickly pushing past other couples to get to him, you tripped over your dress and plummeted to the ground, only to be held up by someone's hand around your waist. You looked up and met the eyes of Rouge from Sabertooth. A blush spread across your cheeks as you stood up and quietly thanked him. He nodded and watched you walk away. You quickly started walking to Gajeel again only to be blocked by the trimen from Blue Pegasus. Two pairs of arms wrapped around your waist while a pair of lips was placed on your knuckles.

"You look dashing as always (Y/n)" Hibiki murmured against your hand. You pulled your hand away from him and nervously laughed.

"Thank you hibiki but I really must be going..." you quickly walked around him and growled as you were even further away from Gajeel. You yelped as you were pushed over, landing on Natsu. You groaned and opened your eyes.

"I'm so sorry Natsu-San! Are you hurt?!" You frantically got off him and pulled him to his feet. He smiled at you and ruffled your hair, causing a small purr to erupt from your throat. He chuckled at your reaction before getting landed on again, only this time by Lucy. You quickly walked away and sighed. Gajeel was nowhere in sight. You groaned in annoyance as you were picked up bridle style. Couldn't you just go to find your brother without being interrupted?..

You looked up to see Lyon smiling down at you. He was going on and on about you being his love or what not. You let out a squeak as Lyon was kicked in the face and you landed in the arms of Gray.

"Keep your hands off of her! She isn't in your guild!" He demanded.

"LET OBA-SAMA SHOW YOU YOUNGLINGS HOW ITS DONE!" A voice screamed. Before you could see who it was Gray covered your eyes with one of his hands. You pulled at his hand covering your face as you wanted to see what was happening. You finally removed his hand only to see him already walking back to the Fairytail balcony.

"What the heck was that about? Why couldn't I see?!" You complained. You looked into his eyes only to see them holding a horrified look in them. You let out a small "nevermind" and kept quiet as he carried you back to the others.

Once you got back you immediately went to Romeo and beat him to a pulp.