|The Dare|Jumin Han x Reader|

[] OLD []

"Guys! Let's play Truth or dare!" I declared, running into my living room where Zen, Saeyoung, Saeran, Yoosung and Jaehee are watching TV. They all turned with a questioning look about my outburst before they smiled widely. We all sat in a circle with a few snacks and drinks by our sides. I placed the bottle in the middle and spun. It landed on Saeran and I smiled wickedly.

"Truth or dare?~" I asked. He frowned before choosing Dare. My devilish smirk grew wider as I came up with the perfect Dare. I glanced at Luciel who also had a dark glint in his eyes. He ran off and came back with a bag. He handed it to Saeran and pushed him into the bathroom. After a few minutes he came out with a evil aura around him as everyone snickered. He walked out with a hot pink dress on and his hair in two pigtails. Luciel and I laughed the hardest, tears forming in our eyes. Saeran sat back down, spinning the bottle and landing on Yoosung.

"Truth or dare?" He grumbled. Yoosung gulped and picked Dare.

"I dare you to take the hair clips out of your hair." He stated bluntly. I snickered as Yoosung pouted and took out his hair clips, his hair falling over his eye. Yoosung spun the bottle and landed on Zen.

"Truth or dare, Zen?" Yoosung asked. Zen thought for a few minutes before choosing Dare like the rest of the guys.

"I dare you to not look in a mirror or take any selfies for a whole day." Yoosung dared. Zen gasped dramatically before reluctantly agreeing. He spun the bottle, it landing on Saeyoung.

"Truth or dare?" Zen asked. Luciel picked Dare, not considering the consequences beforehand. Zen perked up and smiled.

"I dare you to give 100 bags of Honey Buddah chips to Yoosung!" He laughed. Saeyoung shrugged and told Yoosung he would do it later. Yoosung almost cried of Joy as Zen looked downcast from Saeyoung's lacked reaction. Saeyoung spun the bottle and landed on me. I gulped as Saeyoung smirked at me.

"I dare you to seduce Jumin!" He screamed. I glared at him and huffed.

"How am I suppose to do that?! He's pretty much emotionless!" I waved my arms in the air. Saeyoung ran and brought back another bag.

'Where does he get these things?..' I thought bitterly. Saeyoung pushed me into the bathroom to let me put on my outfit. I held up the outfit and cursed under my breath. I slipped on the Maid dress, feeling my cleavage lift and a slight breeze on my upper thighs. I slipped on the black thigh highs he gave me and slipped into my shoes. Then finally I put on the black cat ears, wrapped the black collar around my neck and attached the tail to the back of my dress.

I stepped out of the bathroom, blushing furiously. I pulled the bottom of the dress down, uncomfortable with the shortness of it. I looked up to see the guys blushing and Jaehee smiling sympathetically.

"Damn you Saeyoung!" I hissed. He shrugged and grabbed my hand, pulling me to his car. The others followed behind and squeezed into the car. I sat in the front seat and sighed as we drove to the
C & R building. The others laughed as I got out of the car and walked inside. The secretary held a weird look on her face before hesitantly agreeing for me to see Jumin.

She lead me to his door before walking away. I knocked on his door, hearing a small 'come in' from the other side. I sucked in a breath and entered his office. I saw him doing some paperwork, not looking up. I walked up to his desk and sat ontop of it, crossing my legs.

"What the-" he stopped mid sentence as he looked me up and down. He gulped as he struggled to keep his composure.

"(Y-Y/n)?!"

The bell on my collar jingled as leaned in slightly. I smirked as a blush arose on his cheeks. It felt as if I was pulled into a trance as I held a lustful look in my (e/c) eyes. I trailed my fingers up his arm before gripping his tie and pulling his face closer to mine. I tilted my head to the side and licked my lips.

"Like what you see, Jumin?~" I whispered, making sure my breath ran across his neck as I whispered in his ear. That made him go over the edge as blood shot out of his nose. He covered his nose as he swiftly walked out of the room, presumably to the bathroom. I shrugged and jumped off his desk. I heard the door swing open as the others walked in.

"What exactly did you do? We came to check on you only to see Jumin run out with blood running from his nose!" Yoosung exclaimed. I pat his head and smiled.

"Oh Yoosung, you're too innocent to know" I snickered. I looked up at Saeran, smirking as I walked up to him. I leaned into his ear as my bell jingled again.

"You're turn~"

YAY! MY MASTERPIECE IS DONE! I added a little Saeran x reader in there because why not. Anyway I hope you Enjoyed it!! until next time!