Desperation

One of my bestfriends, Brookie knew him. As a bestfriend, she was willing to be my little spy.

She helped me ask questions like what is his favourite food, what kind of girls he like... etc. You can tell I put quite alot of effort to make this dude like me.

Not long after, some crazy rumour spread across the whole school. Everybody thought that Brookie liked Cory.

I found it funny but still am a little mad at the same time. I mean, what if Cory likes Brookie? What if Brookie has suddenly fell for him? I was way worry than ever.

Luckily, Brookie had clear up the rumour as soon as possible and stop me from overthinking. I am so glad to have a friend like her.

As days go on, I stalk Cory more than ever now. I even saved a few pictures of him that I found on Facebook.

Whenever we need to assemble in the auditorium, I tried to stand at the back of the line so I could see more of him.

Am I the creepiest girl ever? I think so.

It was already a month by now, and he still didn't notice me. I was pretty desperate to go up and say Hi but blame my guts.

One night, Brookie messaged me. The message said,

BrookieCookie: I found out Cory's phone number!!! Thank me bitch and say I'm your BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!

Diamondblingbling: Are you freaking serious?? OHMYCHRISTMASNUTS!!!! THANK U AND YES U ARE MY BESTEST FRIEND EVERRR. But what am I suppose to do with it? Call him all of a sudden?

I was super excited but I can't do anything with it. Suddenly, Brookie suggested the greatest idea ever.

****

Heyya! Hope you guys like the idea of adding messages! I know there are some inappropriate words but it makes it sound better. To find out what was Brookie's idea, stay tune! Love ya <3

xoxo

Diamond <>