Stressing Out

At this point, I feel like ignoring it but after a super long consideration, I decided to see what he texted anyway. Besides, it wasn't his fault for liking another girl. He doesn't even know that I like him.

CoryyyB: Whats up?

DiamondBlingBling: Hey. Nothing's up.

CoryyyB: What took u so long to reply?

How am I supposed to answer this question? Say that I was mad or upset? Hell no. I wanted to ignore it but I didn't want to leave him hanging on the cliff.

Diamondblingbling: Erm. I gtg now. Bye.

That was the only thing I could think of. I feel a little tiny bit bad for him. Oh well.

I laid down on bed. Thinking what Brookie told me. Hot, burning tears were rolling down on my cheek. My whole world just kind of sank down. I sound a little bit dramatic, but hey, bare with it.

Sandra was one of my closest friend and it wasn't her fault for making Cory like her.

I kept thinking of positive thoughts like what if Suzy wasn't sure? What if Brookie was just kidding? Maybe Cory got over Sandra already?

To clear the question marks out of my head. I've finally decided to text Suzy since she was the one who told Brookie.

I am a person who likes to clear things up and know the truth. I don't like to believe in rumours or what so ever. Its just so stupid.

DiamondBlingBling: Heyya Suzy.

SuzyMilky: Heyy! I'm surprised that u texted me :o

Before I continue the messages, can I just say how cheesy yet cute Suzy's username was?

DiamondBlingBling: Erm. I have something to ask u. It is really important.

SuzyMilky: Sure. Go ahead then.

Before I could type, another message came around.

SuzyMilky: Diamond!! Why don't u ask me the question later? Im sorta busy right now! Talk to u during midnight maybe? Byeeeee. 

Suzy. Can I just stranggle her? She left me hanging just like that. I have to suffer with question marks above my head 'till midnight? You have got to be kidding me.

I decided to take a nap to clear up my stressed up brain. Its the only way I could be relax for a moment.

****

Heyya! Thank u for reading another chapter! Stay tune for the next one :) Love ya <3

xoxo

Diamond <>