Morning: 6/10/2011

June 10, 2011, Saint Mark International School where both of them studies since they were in First year High School. Did I mention that the studies in one of the most prestigious Schools in the Philippines:). Aly, since she were in First year, she was always brought to school by her father to school. Aly was a straight- A students since she was in Elementary though she never got to the Top Ten list of Achievers academically but with the conduct rating she's always their each quarter. Well it was their first day so as she walked up from their car Molly approached her and hugged I mean squeezed her so bad. Molly has been Aly's best friend since they were in Kindergarten and she is also my only godmother(I only have one pair of godparents:|).

 "M, are you trying to kill me or what?"

"Sorry ah, namiss ko lang talaga BFF ko! Kasi naman hindi ka nagoopen ng FB, pati text ko di mo rinreplyan:

"Sorry talaga M you know my mom cut the internet line diba tapos yung cellphone ko kinuha rin kasi nagexceed sa texts"

"Oh, that's why. Alright let go na para makaupo na tayo"

"Ano nga ba section natin?"

"Sapphire, sayang nga eh di tayo nakapasok sa First Section"

"Hayaan mo na, thats our next goal this school year, kahit Second Section lang ayos na."