Getting Him Back

You awoke early the next morning, your entire body feeling like crap, to say the least. For a moment, and only a short one, you forgot about your Dad being dead, but then the reminder hit you. Instant tears fell down your face. You went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cabinet. You filled the glass with water, and gulped all of the clear substance immediately, gasping for air at the end.

You wiped the tears clear from your cheeks and set the glass down on the counter. You walked into the library to see Bobby, asleep in the middle of a pile of books and other clutter. Such a perfect time to sneak out. You already felt that you have overstayed your welcome, and obviously Bobby is busy trying to keep up with other, more important, things.

And besides, you need your Dad back, and as soon as possible. You plan your every move and thought around your Dad. Now, without him, what are you going to do?

You packed your bags and dragged them out the door and into your Dad's car. You wrote a note to Bobby for when he wakes up.

"Don't you worry about me, I am fine."
-Y/N.

You got into your Dad's car and drove as far as you could and as long as you could, so for probably about an hour. You can't stand being in cars for too long, you get jumpy, especially since now you have no one to pass the time with.

You pulled over at a gas station, and bought yourself a map of the tri-town area. You also bought a few slim jims and a gatorade, your favorite breakfast. You ate the preserved meat sticks and the sugary electrolyte drink in the car. You then opened the map and searched for any cross roads that you could find. There were three crossroads, but only one of them was in a remote location, so you chose that one.

You gathered all of the ingredients needed to summon a crossroads demon. You waited until sundown to put your picture in the small metal box and then bury it in the dirt. You looked around yourself, anxious. The demon didn't show up for a few minutes, and you considered leaving.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." An absolutely stunning woman in a black dress approached you. Her eyes flickered to red, but then appeared normal again. She put on a wide and devious smile.

"I want my father back." A tear slipped out of your eye and you wiped it immediately.

"Aww, you lost your Daddy, to a werewolf right?" The demon pouted (but you know she didn't really care) and you nodded.

"How'd you know?" The demon laughed.

"Us demons keep tabs on you hunters."

"So, um, can you get him back?"

"I believe I can."

"Okay, how long do I have to live?" The demon pursed her lips and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hmmm, well, given that you are a hunter, I will give you five years."

"Five years? That's not enough time."

"Well, how bad do you want your Daddy back?"

"Y/N! Stop!" A deep and unfamiliar voice yelled from behind you, and you turned around. There were two tall men getting out of a car, and then Bobby getting out of his truck. The demon laughed.

"It is her decision, you know." The demon yelled as the two men ran up to the center of the crossroads; but the demon used her invisible powers to throw them back, and into the grass.