Chapter 2: Oobz

Completely forgetting about his friends back home, he hops out the window and onto the purple goo ground.

"What the hell is this place?" he says bending over, picking up goo and shaking it off by flicking his wrist.

He has a sudden realization, "Ethan!"

He begins to search for the blue haired boy everywhere, with no luck.

"Ethan!?" Mark yells.

He spots something shiny that catches his eye by a glitchy bush. He walks over to pick it up, but when he tries to pick it up, it starts glowing a light yellowish color.

"What?" he says in a confused tone.

It suddenly shape-shifted into a shot gun. He carefully picked it up and checked to see if was loaded. Empty.

Before he can do anything else, another light appears a few feet away and shape-shifts into a backpack. Mark walks over and hovers over it. A little bubble pops above it that says 'Lvl 3 Backpack', so he looked inside of it. There were bullets, bandaids, first aid kits, water, a shirt, pants, combat boots, and a towel.

"How does this all fit in here?" He whispers to himself.

He puts on all the gear but hears a loud scream from blue and purple trees in the distance.

He crouched down at the entrance and loaded his gun. He heard rustling in the bushes, so he put up his shot gun and waited.

A light blue ball of goop with pebble eyes and a glowing stomach popped out of the bushes, whining.

He seems hurt.

Mark slowly walks over to the creature, who is not paying attention. Mark steps on a stick and the creature turns around.

"Oob?" the creature says in a high-pitch voice.

"A-Are you hurt?" Mark manages to say to the little creature in front of him.

This blue ball of goop brings one of his antennas forward. It has a glowing ball coming out of a long stem. Except, the glowing ball was bleeding.

"Let me help, don't worry buddy." Mark says. He reaches into he bag and pulls out one of the bandages. He carefully wraps it around the antenna on the creature.

"Oobz!" The creatures says in a joyful tone. The blob starts running in circle around Mark smiling, while Mark is giggling. He finally slows down in front of Mark.

"What's your name bub?" Mark says to them.

"Oobz!" it replies.

"Alright Oobz, are you a boy or girl? One Oobz for boy, two for girl."

"Oobz!" It says, revealing his gender.

"Okay Oobz, my friend Ethan–" Mark gets cut off by a blood curdling scream in the dark part of the forest. "Oobz, can you help me find that blue haired boy who just screamed?"

"Oobz can do!" He says.

"So you can say other things, huh?" Mark says to himself.

Oobz shrunk in size to the point he could fit into Mark's bag.

"Cool, let's go buddy." Mark says and runs into the forest.

|| back at home ||

At this point, everyone is concerned. The whole crew runs upstairs to the last room and look out the window.

"Wait what's this guys?" Tyler questions.

"I don't know, let me get a look." Kathryn says and leans over Tyler.

"I wanna see what–" As Amy gets on top of Kathryn they fall straight into the same predicament.

"What is this place?" Tyler says.

Amy is transfixed on a dark ominous creature in the distance, following Mark slowly.

"I don't know guys, but it seems like Mark is in danger." Amy says pointing at Mark.

"Oh god," Tyler says. Everybody chases after Mark. "MARK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Tyler screams.

"SAVING ETHAN!"