2-I remember

I look up to see one more person fall in the crowd only... It's not a staff member, "You" I see him, the guy I saw in my dream, he sits down on the end of the bed in shock. Then I hear someone come in, "Ok everyone get out I need some time with my patient." I see them all leave except for the guy on my bed and a older man that I can only assume is my other doctor besides the woman. "Miss what all do you remember." My head hurts at that question. "I see I will step out for a minute and give you two some time I need to get some records ok miss?" I nod as I watch the guy leave, I look back at the guy on my bed, "You were in my dream?"

he looks at me confused and maybe hurt, "what do you mean Rose?" I poke his cheek with my finger, "So you're real?" I watch him take a necklace off with a ring on it, "Of course I am. You forgot this so I was holding onto it for you." I take the necklace in my hands as I toy the ring in my fingers, till things comeback to me, I feel a tear slide down my cheek, "Rose do you remember u-" I move closer to his face, "Daehyun!" I grab him by his collar and pull his face closer to mine, "I was scared you were only a dream!" I finally kiss him, as he lets go his hands are still on my cheeks. He breaths a sigh of relief, "I didn't forget you Dae, heh I just thought you only existed where I was. I almost followed that girl because I thought that's where I could find you." He puts his hands in his lap as he realized what I was saying, he swallowed hard, "So what made you change your mind?" I put my finger on my lips, "I felt you kiss me. I had to follow that feeling." I see him look like he was about to shed a tear.

I crawl out from under the sheets into his arms as I hug him tight, I snuggle my body into his chest. I feel his arms wrap around me as his head leans next to mine, "Don't ever do something like that again Rose! I almost lost you!" I caused this much hurt for him, "I'm sorry. Please just don't - don't leave, I can't lose you." I feel him brush my hair with his hand that was on my head, "I promise I won't. I love you." That was all I needed to hear, all those things I saw were true. It's all real this is who I needed to come back to. I think of nothing but him till I hear a knock at the door as we both look to see Dr. Kim again, he walks over to us flipping through papers. Him and Daehyun talk some, but I wonder, "Umm how long have I been out?" They both look back at me as Dr. Kim speaks, "89 days." My eyes widen as I look at Daehyun, "You missed your flight!" He chuckles softly, "Yes it's ok." Oh no how much trouble will he be in oh gosh.

"I will need to check your balance." I nod as I hang my feet off of the side of the bed and stand up. "Now would you please walk to that far wall and back?" I nod and proceed to walk. "May I at least get dressed now?" He shrugs, "I will need to discuss this with the other doctors I'll give you time to change as well." I wait till he turns around and leaves as I close the blinds on the windows, and Daehyun gets up and grabs a bag, "I got you some clothes, I hope they are ok." I take out the change from the bag and start changing, "Yeah they are fine." I talk to the back of his head till I finally put my socks on. "I guess you knew I would ask?" He walks over and hugs me as we both sit down on the side of the bed as I rest on his shoulder. "There is several things I know about you. Alot actually." I manage to laugh once, "Yeah and I can google you." I feel him staring at my head, "I never said I did haha." I hear him laugh, "haha thanks, why not?" I shrug, "most of the stuff besides the basics I want to learn about you I want to learn for myself from being with you not rumors and stuff. You're still a person." He messes with my thumb, "I don't care if i'm told I can't be with you." I don't say anything but wrap my arms around his chest and rest against him. I finally hear a knock at the door before Dr. Kim come back in "I bring good news, we want to keep you just an hour more to make sure everything is fine then we can let you be discharged. With the condition someone will watch you for the next 24 to 48 hours." I see Dr. Kim look over at Daehyun, "I won't take my eyes off of her." I laugh slightly, "Dae I might hit you haha." This gets a laugh out of both of them, "What i'm being very caring and-" I lightly punch his arm, "hush haha!" I am so ready to get out of this place.

The Dr. hands me some papers as I sign them he tells us to just wait around some and he will be back to discharge me. I put on a pair of burgundy vans as soon as he leaves, and cross my legs on the edge of the bed. "I still want out of here as fast as possible. I have no clue what happened to the place I used to work for, or if they will mess with us again." I wonder when we will leave, "well I don't know I've not heard anything since being here. I need to make a call ok I'll be right back." I nod as he steps out the door with his phone as the female doctor steps in and checks the equipment.

"They removed your IV already, that's good, is your balance ok? And sight?" I nod at her, "good well then it's quite a uhh miracle you woke up." I scratch the back of my neck, I saw how she looked at him. I speak before she walks out the door, "whatever you thought about him or your intentions were, they will be gone now. I don't care who you are if you come onto my boyfriend again you will regret it." I glare at her as she quickly walks out the door.