Shopping-8

I slide my phone back in my purse as Alice leads me through the store to some clothing racks and to some party dresses. "Ok do you know what next week is?" I look back at Alice, "Dae's birthday?" She smiles as a matter o' factly. "Ding ding ding correct, so we are planning a surprise maybe a party, so naturally we have to get the girlfriend in on it, we got most of the details worked out." We are looking through some dresses as I look at a blue and white one that is pleated and comes down to my knees. I hold it up to Alice as she shakes her head no. "Waa then what it's cute." She crosses her arms at me as she pick up a small black cocktail looking dress and hands it to me. "This one." My eyes widen as I look at it. "No it looks like it would barely cover my butt. And the top will be too small." I hand it back to her as I go and pick up a few other cute looking ones. I hear her come back to my side, "here black and a red one, stapless and the black has staps. You will try these on too and you won't argue with me." I look over at her annoyed to see the same black dress and the red one of similar fashion. I take them from her hands and walk to the fitting rooms.

The two I picked out fit comfortably as expected, while Alice agreed they were cute she still wanted to see the others. I slip into the black one first which is about impossible to zip. "Alice could you help me?" I feel myself squeezed into the small black dress and I pull it down as best as I can which isn't much. Alice doesn't make me step out but steps in my room to look at it. "Ahh that's more like it, good here and-" Why is she doing this, "My chest feels like it's going to explode." She shakes her head, "no it makes it pop hehe." I cross my arms at it, "as I predicted it barely covers me." I scoff, As she looks up at me, "You like it and you know it. Yongguk said that he knows someone else that would like it too." I look at her, "Ugg met me try the red one step out a minute." She exits as I get out of the death trap of a dress and slide on the red one. Which does about the same thing. "Ooo i'm so good hehe, a little longer then the black but still a figure hugging dress and good for your top." I scoff so this is what it is? "You wouldn't be rejecting it if he was shopping with you instead of me, you wouldn't even have made it out of the store, give you two a dressing room and-" I wave my hand to stop her, "stop. Besides other people will be at this too it's not just us." She holds up a finger, "ahh yes but two what if's, fist the fist yes will be with a lot of people so we can wear one of yours. Then the private one which will just be the eight of us you can wear one of mine. Or what if there is other girls there, and you need to make a point you are his mate?" I cross my arms, "Alice you know there is issues with their work now, bringing me and him together in the mix won't help. Besides i'm not that petty." She laughs. "Thats crap and you know it. I remember all haha, and I've known you since you was 15." Fine then, "Ok fine the blue and white one and the black one." She smiles and takes both and skips out as I change back to my normal clothes.

We make our way to the other clothes and buy some shirts and skirts. We leave with two bags each. "OK now where?" She leads me down the block to a mall. "I knew it, wait why didn't we just walk to the mall from the store?" She smiles "opps, come on let's get some shoes." We look at who knows how many shoes, she buys 3 pairs of heels as I buy a pair of flats till she grabs a pair of the heels I tried on and makes me get them too. At least it's only one bag but still three bags is a bit much. "Can we eat now?" She nods as we go and grab some lunch. "Hmm I don't know if it's better to discuss something inside or outside." I raise my eyebrow, "Huh? What do you mean." I look down at my food still eating. She bits her lip "well there isn't many people around right now, plus you're the only one I can't talk to in fluent english." I smile at her, "But your korean got so much better too since I last saw you." She smiles, "I will just say it I guess. I'm dating someone." My eyes widen as I almost choke, "who did you pick?" She laughs, "wow haha Yongguk duh." I smile at her, I knew it back then but this was a step at least. "How long?" She looks up as if remembering, "About a month and a half. Not too long, sometimes he stays over and sometimes he stays with the others." I make sure no one has been listing to us, "i'm happy for you finally haha." She smiles, "he also told me things about the others. Including Daehyun and you." I look at her funny as I finish my drink, "it's ok haha. Just how he's stayed in the hospital with you all that time. Even when his parents called him wondering why he didn't come back with the others, he would text us in a group chat to let us know how you were." I smile as I send him a text before we go to another store.