Huh

I woke in Jacks arms he was still sleeping. I gave him a quick kiss on his check and stare at him and how I got so lucky. I ran my hands through his hair which made him move a bit I let him sleep for a while and went on my phone. About half an hour later I started to get bored so I decided to wake him up "Jack baby wake up" I said squashing his lips he groaned and push my hands away "baby wakeeeee uppppp" I said sitting on him "baby I'm tired" he said "Will I want you to wake up" I said pulling him "Hey I'm going to change into one of your sweater" I said looking through his closet and found a gray hoodie I took off his shirt in front of him which the one thing I had on was my leggings and sports bra. "Baby why you gotta do this to me" Jack said coming up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist "Do what?, I was just going to change" I said pulling away from his grip and putting on his Gray Hoodie. "Come here" he said to me pulling me to him and kissed me "come on Noodle head let's head down stairs" I said dragging him down to the kitchen "Well here comes the love birds" Zach said looking at us Daniel winked at me then looked at Jack. When we were done eating we all decided to go to the Grove but first we all went back to my house so I could change. (Sorry I'm not going to put the picture up because the internet is too slow and I don't have time to wait) so had on ripped mom jeans with a belt and white t shirt along with a pair of Skool Vans. "Bye Logan" "Bye drive safe" when we got to the Grove as we were walking the boys were mocked by fans "Can I get a picture with you?" A girl said coming up to me "Yeah sure" we did a holding hands picture and the other with us hugging "Thanks" she said "Your welcome love" which made her smile really big. After 5 minutes of them taking pictures we first went to Starbucks and bought a drink I got a Pink drink and walked around the Grove.  although I loved shopping but today I did not want to shop at all which was weird. Corbyn got a pair of shoes, Jonah, Zach Daniel got two or three shirts And Zach and I both got nothing. I drove the boys back to there house and I went back to Logan. "So how was the night?" Logan asked smirking at me as I got into the house "Uh good" I said running into my room.

Tbh I don't even know where this chapter was going.