His friend

I woke up with Jack's strong arms around me, I was admiring him. "You know you guys to have this for the rest of your life" Jack said making me jump he then laughed. I looked into his beautiful eyes ass he did to my too "God how did I get so" I said to myself but I guess Jack heard it "haha, how did I get so damn lucky" Jack said connecting his lips with mine I giggled and got away from his grip and went into my closet and pulled one of Jack's hoodie " that I stole from him but he didn't know I did. "Hey is that my hoodie?" Jack ask looking at me "haha yeah" I answer him back "it looks good on you" he said winking at me. Since his hoodie was over size on me I only had my panties on. I walked out of my room and saw all the boys sprawl out on the couch but the only was that was awake was Daniel. "Hey so you guys kept here?" I ask looking at Daniel "yeah we came home really late and was really tired so we decided to spend the night". I went to the kitchen grab something, as I was walking back to my room I didn't notice but Daniel took my hand and intertwine it with his "What are you doing Daniel?" I said trying to move my hand but his grip was too strong "I need to tell you something, can we like go somewhere and talk when you are sometimes free?" Daniel ask looking at me in the eyes "Uhh will see if I do" I said moving my hand fro his grip. "What took you so long?" Jack ask "oh Daniel just needed some help" "they slept over?" "Yeah they came home late and decided to stay the night" "okay" Jack said pulling me into a kiss, I love you so god damn much he said between the kiss, which turns into a make out session. Jack was on top off me trying to take the hoodie off but I wouldn't let him "Jack, Logan is going to get mad and Daniel is out there in the living room awake" I said to him "haha okay baby" he said pulling away from the kiss.

Few weeks later
I was in my room going through Instagram then I got a text from Daniel.

Daniel: Hey you free tonight?

You: Yeah I actually am, why?

Daniel: I need to talk to you about something

You: I'm not really doing anything right if you need to talk you can come over Logans is not home anyways so we can have the privacy of you don't want anyone to know

Daniel: yeah thanks I'm coming over be there in a few

The door bell rang I went and open it, it was Daniel the second he saw me he walked in and hugged me as tight as he can "Y/N I don't want to ruin Jack and yours relationship but...." he said pulling away from he hug "But what" I said looking at him straight in the eyes "I-I like you Y/N more then just a friend" I looked at him and ask "How long?" "Every since Logan introduced you to us I thought you were cute and the perfect one but then when ever I look at you, you would we smiling at Jack when you guys are talking or even you looking at him when he doesn't know you are" he said "Daniel...." "I know your with Jack I just needed to get that off my chest" Daniel said opening the door when he was about to leave "Daniel wait" I said and pull him into a hug he pulled back and looked at me then to my lips and connected his with mine I felt fireworks inside of me I pulled away think about what I did "Y/N I'm sorry it was my fault" Daniel said "It's okay" I said as he walked out of the house. Through out the day I was thinking about what I did to Jack, it was getting dark when I got a text from Jack.
Noddle Head❤️/ Hi baby
You/ Hi handsome
I texted back trying to sound how I usually sound when I text him
Noddle Head❤️/ How was your day baby?
You/ good....
Noddle Head❤️/ you sure your good?
You/ Yeah
Noddle Head❤️/ will you don't sound like it
You/ sorry I'm just tired
Noddle Head❤️/ aww go to sleep I love you good night
You/ I love you too night 💕
Noddle Head❤️/ love you more

Whenever Jack says bye or tells me goodnight he usually puts a heart or a kissing face but this time he didn't.

Wonder what is going to happen next!
~810 words~