Promise

Skipping time
Today was Jack and I first year of being a couple I didn't know why to get him but lucky I had some help from Logan. I got Avery all customize stuff. Customize Skate board with Y/N *heart* Jack printed on it, necklace that says Jack's name on it which Logan suggests to buy that for him it was expensive, coasted about $6.000, I couldn't believe he would do that just for our 1 year and I got him a Hoodie with pictures of him and I on it. I was in my room getting ready for the day then suddenly I heard bunch of boys talking and yelling "Hey Logan" you heard Jack "Sup bro" Logan said back "Umm where's Y/N?" Jack asked Logan "In her  room". Jack turned and walking towards my your door but Logan pulled him back and whispered into his ear "if you gonna smash you better treat her right noodle Head". Logan was really bad at whispering, it caused the boys to laugh when Logan said it to Jack. Jack winked at Logan "HEY, STOP DON'T YOU WINK AT ME" Logan said "I'll treat her better then her own brother can". My door was bust open and Jack came and hug you "Happy 1 year baby" Jack said I pulled him into a kiss Happy 1 year handsome" I said running my hands through his nots of curls "uhhh, here" I said giving him his presents. "Thanks baby" he said after opening his gift and putting on the hoodie "now your turn" Jack said next I know he handed me a small velvet box I opened it, there it was a promise ring "Baby" "Y/N Paul would you take this promise ring and promise me we would stay together forever, I wanna have a future with you and grow old with you" Jack said finishing the sentence I pulled him into a passionate kiss which turned into a make out couple minutes have past. "Okay love birds" Logan said making you guys pulled back "We're going out to eat wanna come?" Logan ask Jack looked at me for a answer "Uhh no I wanna spend my day with Jack" I said looking into Jack eyes "Okay but noodle Head you better not do anything to her" Logan said straight face to Jack. Jack pulled me into a kiss to make Logan piss off "Noodle Head Stop" Jack look up and said "No I can't I love her too much" and pushed Logan and the others out of the door. "So uh what do you wanna do" Jack ask "I don't know I don't feel like going out anywhere at the moment maybe we can go to my room and cuddle and maybe watch some movies" "Sure thing baby". We both went to my room and got under the cover. When we were half through the movie I fell asleep in Jack's arm he didn't notice till the movie was about to end. He kissed my forehead and fell asleep too.

~511 words~
❤️