Best for you-Colby

Longer then normal but hope you like it!!

Colby's pov:

I don't know if I should tell her. Her boyfriend is cheating on her. Two of my best friends are together and he is cheating on her. Sam, Elton and Aaron says I should tell her. Corey said he will help. How can Brennen do this to her? They have been together for two, almost three years now. Brennen have even planned to propose to her. She thinks he's the one. Hi is just a straight up fuckboy.

"Colby you ready?" Corey ask.

"I don't know if she will hate me or not dude! Brennen is going to propose today! In public!" I say. My thoughts are going round and round in my head.

"It's time! Now or she will not be happy in her life." Corey say and take the car keys.

Brennen is one of my best friends. But he is cheating on one of my other best friends. My crush. The girl I like and will always like. Even worse, the girl I love.

Your pov:

Brennen is taking me out today. The perfect relationship. My best one. Almost three years. No lies or secrets. Brennen takes his hand on my tight and strokes his thumb while he is driving. I smile and look at him. He smiles back and look at the road.

King Koala 🐨: Y/N!! We're are you?? Need to talk!
You: On my way to a date with Brennen! Talk later Colby..?
King Koala 🐨: Can't!!! Need to talk now!
You: what is it?
King Koala 🐨: Can't tell you here!!!!
King Koala 🐨: where are you going???
You: to the mall that's all I know! Your making me worried Colby.
King Koala 🐨: Me and Corey are coming!

What is so important? Does he need to ruined everything? You lock your phone and Brennen looks worried at you.

"Everything alright babe?" He asks.

"Just Colby and Corey being jerks." You say and roll your eyes.

Brennen's pov:

If Colby and Corey is going to ruined this. I will fight them. I'm going to do everything to make Y/N believe me and not them! Yes I am seeing someone on the side. And she knows about Y/N! In fact it's her sister Maddie. But that's just so I get my needs. Because Y/N won't give that to me! But after she says yes to marry me. I will dump the side chick. I do love Y/N! But I have needs! And she haven't got me those needs since we started dating. I hope the guys doesn't find us.

Your pov:

We have eaten at a nice restaurant and now just walking outside the mall with the fountain. We go hand in hand when suddenly Brennen stops. I look at him and he just smiles.

"We have been together for three years now! The three best years of my life Y/N!" Brennen say. He goes down on one knee and people around are looking and saying "aww".

"What is this?" You ask and look at him.

He takes out a black box with a ring in it. A silver ring with a big diamond on it." Will you be mine for the rest of our life?" He says. Your about to say yes when you hear Corey.

"Don't say yes!!!" Corey screams and running to us. Colby is coming after.looking nervous."He is cheating on you! For three years now!" Corey says. When he gets to you.

You look at him, then Colby, then Brennen. Feeling tears in your eyes. They need to be lying. Brennen is the best thing that have happened to you. And why do they need to do it in public.

"Brennen? Is this true?" You ask with a shaky voice. Water in your eyes and sadness in your heart.

"I would never do that to you! I love you Y/N!" He say and gets up on his feet.