Welcom- Colby (requested)

This one is for EvelynCWolf
As a surprise from Shweasle
Written by me!
Enjoy❤️

Monday morning and I just want to stay in bed.  Watch Netflix or something. Or if the idiot of a boyfriend I have, text me or something I can come to him! Only if he isn't working. My boyfriend is the one and only Colby Brock. Yeah I know. I am that lucky. I don't hope he is to busy with the prank wars with his roommates. I miss him.  But I get up after all and try to find the outfit for today.. I go to my wardrobe and look... black.. I go for something black today. Or dark coloured clothes.  I try to look a bit more casual then normal with my outfit today so this is what I picked.

  I try to look a bit more casual then normal with my outfit today so this is what I picked

Don't want a case on my phone today. I always have some gum with me. Just in case I or somebody else needs it. Always a water bottle! No matter where I go. My favourite black vans that me and Colby got together. So we are matching. The one of his shirts that I have stolen. He let me so idc. I go to the bathroom to start doing my hair and makeup. Still casual emo-ish. (I hope my choices on these pics are okay😳)

When I am done with that I go to my kitchen to get some food

When I am done with that I go to my kitchen to get some food. Because food is life.

Brocky💙: Can you come over! I haven't seen you in 4 days bc of work and I finally don't have to film!!
Me: Yeah!! Just let me eat first then I will be over as fast as I can❤️
Brocky💙: YEAAAHH!!!!! Love you 😍
Me: Love you tooo 🖤
Brocky💙: Don't believe you!! But hurry I want to kiss you and hug you and cuddle you sooo baaaddd😓😭😭
Me: Coming!!!!

I fast find something good to eat and eat it. Finally I can come to him! I have missed him to much just for it to be 4 days..

{time skip }

I show up and knock on the door.  Sam is the one who opens up for me. I hug him and ask where Colby is. Not home. Weird. I thought he would be here.

"But he asked me to come... you have no clue? Haven't heard anything or something?"  I ask worried.

" Not that I know of Evelyn... don't worry to much " Sam says.

"When you say don't worry, I worry Sam!" I say. " This is not the tim........." I start but get cut off by a gunshot sound.

I quickly run up to Colby's room. Sam ran up to but he where I don't know. Just to check to see if he is okay.  No one there. I check the others room, nothing. Last room I check is Corey's and Devyn's. I go in, se a masked guy with a gun to his head. I sneak to get nearer. Another masked guy pointing a gun to Sam, Corey and Brennen. I glance the room and don't think when I see it. I go back, quick and quit to find something. I get a chair and go back. I come near the guy and throw the chair at him.  Lucky he drops the gun and I take it. I stand over the guy and put my leg on his back and point the gun to the others. I am angry and sad. I see my boyfriend on the floor, with blood from his head. The three other boys are crying and I think they are scared.

"Let the boys go!!" I scream to the masked guy.

"You won't shoot so I won't let them go!" He says and laughs at the end.

I load the gun and point it back at him. I think about but I don't think to much. I just think about Colby! Dead. On the floor! Why? How did no one notice two masked guys!!

"You are not tough enough little princess." He laughs again and point the gun to the boys.

Without thinking through what I was doing. Closing my eyes and I pull the trigger. The sound comes and I regret that I pulled the trigger right away. Open my eyes and see Colby standing up with Sam,Corey and Brennen beside him and one of the masked guys behind them. On the floor there is glitter in front of me. I look down and see that I still have my foot on the other guy so I take it off and I throw the gun on the floor.

"What the hell is this??" I scream tears coming down my face and my voice starting to get husky.

"Welcome to the prank war baby" Colby says and smiles at me.

Elton and Jake was the ones in the masks. All the boys smile and laughs.

" I hate all of you!!!!" I scream at them.

Colby comes closer to me." Take it easy babe. "

"Take it easy?? You know I hate pranks that are so serious.. and I thought you didn't have to do any work stuff today, so I was just happy to come and see you.."

" Sorry! I thought we could bring you into the prank wars." He says and tries to hugs me.

I push him back." Where is the camera?"

Colby points to Corey's and Devyn's tv. I go to it, take it out and hold it vloggstyle on me.

"Everyone who is watching this, be ready! For it's not going to be so many cute moments between me and Colby now." I start and look at him. I turn around so both me and him are in the frame. " He is going to pay! All of them in fact is not going to know what is coming. Evelyn is here, in the house, in the prank war. Colby started this drama between us, so I need to be the man here and end it so we can be cute and cuddly again. Love all of you! Good bye."

I turn off the camera, gives it to Colby, give all of them a smile and walk away. I hear talking behind and some fast footsteps. Colby stops me before I go down the stairs. He picks me up and carries me to his room. Puts me down and looks at me.

"Not cool to tell my fans that!" He says with a pouty face.

"To bad for you! You wanted to prank me and you did it like this? You had to think about what would have happened!" I say and look at him.

"I know... sorry.... how can I make it up to you? I do any thing!!! Just please!!!" He begs and looks at me with a pouty face.

"You can let me dress you everyday for a month!!" I say and get closer to him. "For a video to your channel but I will still get you back for this prank!"

Colby is agree and I give him a quick kiss before I smile bright and think about how I should dress him and what I should prank him with.

Enjoyed it?
Vote and comment!!!
If you want one you can request one!