When two souls fall in love-Sam

Enjoy this❤️
Sorry if it's a bit short.... again😂

Sam's pov:

Playing fortnit with my roommates. Always fun. But I am worried. My girlfriend Y/n haven't answered me in a while. I know she is at work but she always sneaks to send me a heart or another emoji. Literally saying she has woken up. Probably just slept in again. And then, I panic more. When Colby comes running in screaming my name.

"What is it!!" I scream back.

He comes to the living room and looks at me. Exhausted from rushing home. " I went to pick Y/n up like I do... She didn't show up at work! Not at all... Brennen is checking at her apartment. I don't know more then that."

I look down to the floor. No! She promised it wouldn't come to this day. I get up and take my car keys. The boys tries to stop be but I know where to go.

Colby: where are you going???
Colby: y/n isn't home!
Colby: SAM!!!!
Me: I know where she is! Be ready if I call you!! Not sure if I need it or not!

I drive fast. Driving to our place. Where we first met. In a forest. With a river. Now we have built a bench there with our names on it. I run to where that is. Not finding her, but a note. Please no. Don't let it be what I think it is.

Dear Samuel Golbach.

When two souls fall in love

There is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. The presence is felt  through a held hand, a voice heard and the sight of a smile. Even through a simple touch. Souls do not have calendars or clocks, nor do they understand the notion of time or distance. They only know it feels right to be with one another. This is the reason why you miss someone so much when they are not around. Your soul feels their absence..... it doesn't realize the separation it temporary..

Knowing my soul. Knowing your soul.
I didn't know how to tell you this, but I can't hide it for long now.......

The note ended there.. I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. As I look up I see her. Y/n.  In a white dress in front of the water. Standing with her hands behind her back, between two big trees. She also have some tears on her cheeks. I get up, the note in my hand, and go closer to her.

"My soul and your soul. Perfect for each other. But they are sneaky. Because in about 8-9 months they have created a soul of there own." She says taking out a pregnancy test.

It's positive. "When did you found out?"  I look up at her. Not mad, not sad. Surprised.

"Almost a month ago. I know I should have told you Sam. But as anxious as I am. I couldn't."

"I know... and I am happy. Yet sad you didn't tell me right away. But this? This is amazing. I always wanted your soul to meet mine. Making a little soul of our own."

She smiles of joy. Knowing how she is, I am not mad. I hug her and just smile. Thinking about why my soul chose her. Why my soul is like it is..

Thanks so much for reading and requesting❤️I really like making these and you guys are helping me a lot❤️