5%/Cast

I of course still had Joey's hoodie. Cam texted me saying to meet up at the food court. The food court was at the third floor. We pressed the button to open the elevator. A family came out. One day I want to have a family like that. But Cam would never let me. "Tell me about yourself" Joey said. "Well I'm 15, homeschooled, I want to go to UCLA for university, my favorite color is black and I want to succeed in being a photographer." I said "What about you hoseph" He took a deep breath and told me about himself. "I'm 15 also homeschooled, I wanna also go to UCLA, I actually been wanting to go since I was ten, My favorite color is purple or blue and I want to succeed in being a father in the future."  I smiled at the last part. After talking for a while we finally arrived to the third floor. We saw all the guys by the food court. Cam saw us and he held up two bags of Chick-Fil-A. I guess we eating Chick-Fil-A. We sat down. Everyone looked at my Victoria Secret bag. They then looked at my with wide eyes. Cam hasn't noticed. He then passed out all the food. He got me a #1 meal, no pickles, American cheese and coke. He knows my order because I make him get me food on Friday. Joey got the #7. I started to eat. Chick-Fil-A is my favorite. I stole a nugget from Cam. "I didn't give you permission to do that" I stuck my tongue out and Joey laughed. "Oh yeah Kameron I forgot to ask you, Why are you wearing Joey's hoodie?" Cam asked. I looked over at Joey and he smirked. "I got cold" I said to Cam. "oh ok" I turned my had to Joey and gave him the middle finger. "Ayyye Joey" I heard two guys yell. I turned around to find a boy with brown hair and another with blondish brownish hair. "YOOO Charles and Aaron" Joey said running up to them. I guess their names are Charles and Aaron. "Kameron this is Charles and Aaron" Joey said introducing me. "Is this your girlfriend Joey" Aaron said. "Clearly it is since he always talk about her" Charles said. I blushed. Joey looked like he was ready to kill  Charles.

Kameron Dallas-

Cameron Dallas-

Aaron Carpenter-