7%

I was hanging out backstage with the guys until the show started. "How about Never have I ever" Blake said. We all shook our heads no. "Kameron truth or dare" Charles said. "Truth" I replied. "Is it true that you like someone on this tour." I blushed a little and thought of Joey. I answered with a "yes" Joey looked down with a frown. I wonder what's up with him.

~Joey's POV~

Great Kameron has a crush and its 99.9% not me. But who could her crush be? Could it be Aaron or Charles? I better figure it out because I'm planning on asking her out tomorrow. I looked and saw that Kameron and the guys were gone. I stood up from the couch and walked to the snack room. They would probably be there. I entered the snack room and I was right they were there. I looked and saw that Aaron and Kameron were sitting on the couch with barely any room between them. I guess she likes Aaron. Char looked at me. He saw I was staring at Aaron and Kameron. He pulled me into another room. "You like her don't you" Char said referring to Kameron. "No not at all" I said. "Ok maybe a little" Char looked at me and said "Kameron and Aaron are just friends." I smiled. Maybe they are just friends. "The show starts in 5 minutes." The tour manager yelled. We went into our places and waited for the auditorium to fill up for we can start.