6%

I woke up. I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I turned a little and saw Joey sleeping. He looked cute. I guess he slept with me yesterday. Joey and I were watching David Dobrik Vlogs. I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me go. "A few more hours." he said half asleep. " No I need to make breakfast" I said. "They can wait" I gave in and cuddled with him. I buried my head in his chest. I then soon fell asleep.

~A few hours later~

I moved a little bit. Joey was still next to me sleeping. This boy can sleep for years. I struggled to get out of his arms but I eventually got out. I tried waking him up but he wouldn't budge. I then sat on top of him. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I then kissed him. He then kissed back. I then pulled away and got up. "Such a tease" I heard him say. "But still the best way to wake me up!" I giggled. I picked out an outfit from my closet. It was a cold day in LA. "Get ready the show is in 4 hours." You're probably wondering what show? Joey is on a tour with Aaron, Joey, Blake, Hunter, Brandon and someone named Mark. I was recently called to join. They wanted a girl on the tour and they called me because Joey requested. I got in the shower. Me and Joey are roommates. Cameron wanted us to be set into roommates and me and Joey were together in my room. I quickly took off my clothes. "Kameron can I join you?" Joey asked. "sure but no funny business. I opened the door and there came Joey with a towel and clothes. He sat his clothes down and towel. I went into the shower and turned on the water. "FUCK!" I yelled. "What is everything okay?" Joey said in concern. "Yeah its just the water was cold" The water finally got warm and Joey joined. I got my shampoo and rubbed some on my hair. When I had applied enough I closed my eyes and washed it off. I opened one eye and all I saw was joey staring at my boobs. I finally opened both eyes and said "Hey buddy my eyes are up here" That caught his attention and he looked up at me blushing. I then repeated the shampoo and then put on my conditioner and body wash. I was finally done. I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me. A few minutes later Joey got out. I was dry and I changed into my outfit.

 I was dry and I changed into my outfit

I dried my hair and curled