CHAPTER 6:UH-OH!

HAWKS POV:
u..uh...what just l did?! '*yawn*Good morning Rose' suddenly Rose's dad came in while rubbing his eye UGH! Travis if you think you're unlucky,you should think again! 'GAH!' Rose startled from this unexpected voice and immediately backed off 'WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU?!' he turned to me and shouted to me 'HOW DARE YOU HURT MY DAUGH~' 'DAD NO!' Rose went in front of Mr.Dave 'You didn't understand right! He didn't do something!' she....trying to...p-protect me...? 'Then why you yelled?' 'Weell..you scared me..' she scratched back of her head 'me..?' Mr.Dave raised an eyebrow 'yeaahh...you just came in suddenly and called behind of me' she explained 'oh..sorry dear~' 'GUYS! BREAKFAST IS READY!' Mrs.Clara called from kitchen Mr.Dave dad glanced at me then said sternly 'go and wash your hands and face! You can join us later! Come Rose!' he dragged Rose to the kitchen 'w-wha? But dad....' *sigh* he still doesn't like me right..?
After l brush my teeth and wash my face and etc. l went to the kitchen and sat next to Rose 'sorry' Rose whispered to me l turned and looked her confusingly 'for what??' l whispered back '*cough cough*' Mr.Dave made a cough for attract our attention we both turned our heads to me 'it's better you to finish your breakfasts fast if you don't want be late to your magical academy' he ordered we just curved our heads and did what he said.....
After breakfast we walked to the.....uh...somewhere? 'Soo..where are we going?' l asked 'To Travis's hause, we'll pick Travis and Adrian,then go to the academy together!' she explained happily 'Travis and Adrian huh...' l said while screwing my eyes

AT THE TRAVIS'S HOME:

TRAVIS'S POV:
'Cousin!Are you ready?' l yelled from downstair 'ALMOST!' he yelled back from upstair *ding-dong* l heard doorbell's sound 'Travis! Can you look at the door? l'm a little busy right now!' my mom called from kitchen 'ok mom!' l went and open the door 'Hey Travis!' Rose greeted me with a smile 'Hey Rose!' l greeted her as well 'Hello......Travis.....' suddenly Hawk appeared behind of Rose like a villian! '*gulp*' OH CRAP!