Lost and Found

(This is the second to last chapter. I hope you all enjoy the story and have fun dying in this chapter. Oops— wasn't supposed to say that.... Mwhahahahaha!)

The place shock. It quivered under nether their feet as a demonic laughter filled the air with an uneasy feeling. They all knew who it was, and they we're ready.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here? My old friends," Bill laughs, his human form towered over them all as he floated carelessly in the red sky.

"We're ready," Ford said," we can end this now," he said proudly, riling up the resistances.

With one battle cry from them all as one, the fight started— finally, demons vs. humans.

In the hidden storm of battle, Bill walked through— walking proudly, fearless as guns were shot, knifes thrown, weapons clashed, he stood tall.

No one could touch him, not after all the power he had, but power didn't matter, once he had Dipper and his children— his family back in his arms, they leave, killing them was not what he was here for, it was to find Pine tree, and bring him home— once and for all.

"So Fordster, where's pine tree?" Bill asked, looking at Ford from the battlefield.

"Why do you want him, I know you're only playing with him— his mind! So why?!" Ford yelled, a gun aimed at Bills head.

Smirking darkly," this here is one big game, it's like a game of chess. Where I'm the king on my side, and you're the king and the other, everyone here is a pawn, a king, a role to play, and pine tree," he said, his smile softening," pine trees my queen," he chuckled.

"But if Dipper's the queen then he's already been out a long time now," Ford said, playing along with Bill's guessing game.

"No, you're wrong," he chuckled. "He was the first set in motion, the day he decided to be mine— that's when our game started— and this is where it finishes," he chuckled. With a snap of his fingers, he was gone from Ford's sight, from anyone's sight.

"Daddy!" Kei yelled in joy as his father appeared in front of them.

He smiled softly at the sight of his lover sleeping soundly holding to of his new born kids in his arms, but he was sick.

With a shaky voice, Dipper sighed, moving himself up," Kei? Who's that?" He yawned, rubbing his tired eyes.

Bill chuckled, watching his sleepy lover wake," you dot remember me? Well maybe this will help," he teased, kissing Dipper's lips softly.

Dipper softly smiled through the kiss, "how could I forget," he said, pulling Bill deeper.

Suddenly, Bill placed his hands on ether side of Dipper's shoulders," are you ok?" He asked, holding Dipper gently, but firmly in his arms.

Dipper sighed but nodded," yeah, but I think I'm dying," he chuckled softly. "Bill? Times almost up," he trailed off, looking at Kei and the rest of his sleeping child." For all of us," he whispered.

"I know," he said, cupping Dipper's face.

"I want to be with everyone when it happens," Dipper whispered. Bill nodded— snapping his fingers, all 8 of them were back in the throne room, sitting together, peacefully before it happens.

All sow children were now asleep on both Bill and Dipper's laps, their fingers interlocked with each other.

"Should we do a final count down?" Dipper chuckled lightly as the their clock ticking down to the last few seconds.

Bill chuckled," I love a good end of the world," he smiled.

"Ok then. 10,"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1" they said together, holding on to each other's hands tightly as the last toll of the clock.

Then, everything went white.