14

Chapter Fourteen

Shania's phone rang and when she saw that it was Brianna calling her she already knew what it was . For the past month it's been the same routine with her . She would call her to say that if anybody asked she was spending the night at her house which she did but she didn't come to her house until the wee hours of the morning .

At first she was cool with it but now she wanted answers. She was covering for her but didn't know what she was covering for her for . She wasn't dumb she knew that Bri was seeing a boy but she wanted to know who the boy was incase something bad happened or popped off she would have something to tell someone .

" Hello ? " Shania answered the facetime call .

" I'm sleeping by you tonight and if somebody calls looking for me i'm with you " Brianna said .

" Okay Bri but I need some answers . You got me covering for you and I don't know who you with or where you be in case of an emergency " Shania said .

"Ok i'll tell you tonight " Brianna assured her as she hung up the phone and looked over at Dmack as she sat in the passenger seat of his car.

" What you want to eat ? " He asked her.

" You just know i'm hungry huh ? " She asked.

" Your fat ass always hungry. I don't know how the fuck you so skinny and you eat more than me " He said causing her to playfully hit her.

" what you feel like eating ? i'm hungry but i'm not sure what I have an appetite for " Bri shrugged.

" If you leave it up to me ima order pizza and call it a day " He said .

" That works .. just make sure you get some wings and a cookie brownie to go along with it " She said .

" Fat ass " He said causing Bri to smack her teeth .

They rode in silence because Bri was taking pictures and videos of herself posting them on her close friends story on Instagram and he was too busy listening to his music .

When they pulled up to his house they both got out the car and Bri stood behind him watching as he used his fingerprint to unlock his door . From being around him and at his house Brianna learned that he was paranoid .

He had cameras surrounding the outside of his house , he had sensory alarms on all of his windows and he didn't have a regular lock and key to get in his house he had to use his fingerprint or a code .

Drick was the same way with his house . Everyone of his family members had a specific code they used to get into his house and that's how he knew who was coming in or out of his place .

Dmack allowed Brianna to walk infront of him into the house . She went to the living room and sat on the couch kicking her slides off and making herself comfortable since this wasn't her first time being over there .

Dmack sat next to her on the couch and pulled up pizza hut on his phone and handed her his phone . " Here order the food and don't get no nasty ass shit like pizza with pineapples or mushrooms " He said .

" I hope you put your phone on DND I don't want see none of your hoes texting you " Brianna said smartly .

" I already know to do that sweetheart " He said kissing her cheek.

Brianna took the phone from him and ordered what she wanted and gave it back to him . She grabbed his tv remote and put it on netflix so that they could finish watching stranger things .

" Go get me a blanket you always have it cold in here " She said .

" If you come cuddle with me you won't be cold " He said and she smacked her teeth .