27

Halana looked at the text message from drick that said he was outside of her door and smacked her teeth . " i'm coming back baby , stay in the room " she told her son Cazmir as she climbed out of the bed and went to open the door .

She opened the door slightly only sticking her head out as she looked at Drick who stood outside of her door . " What are you doing here ? " She questioned .

" Didnt you call me saying you think you was pregnant? " Drick said looking at her like she was crazy .

" I told you that three days ago Kendrick ? you just now showing up ? " Halana complained .

" I told you I had some shit I was dealing with " He told her as he pushed her door open wider and stepped into her apartment.

" My son is woke so you can't be in here " She told him .

" Alright , I can leave I don't know when ima have time to come back up here though " He said causing her to roll her eyes

" you're not that damn busy , you can make time if you want too " She yelled.

" Stop yelling if your son is woke , you want him to hear you acting a fool ? " Drick said calmly. His calmness was pissing her off .

" What did you come here for Kendrick ? You didn't care when I told you I could be pregnant over the phone so why are you here ? for some pussy like always " She said . Drick always came to her after midnight when he knew her son was sleep for sex and she was hoping that's not why he was here now because for the first time she wasn't in the mood to be on that type of timing with him .

" I told you I was dealing with some family issues , something happened with one of my cousins but I brought you some test to take " He told her as he handed her the cvs bag he was holding. " oh and next time you say fuck my cousins ima get them to jump you .. tread lightly when it comes to them cause I don't play behind them "

" Caz stay in the room , mommy's coming in a minute " she called out as she walked to the bathroom with drick following her ." I guess I get no privacy ? " she asked when she saw drick watching her every move .

" you talking about privacy after all the shit we done did ? " He chuckled . Instead of watching her take the test he just stared at the wall infront of him as he listened to Halana take the test .

" I'm finished " she said as he heard the toilet flush and she stood next to him to wash her hands .

Drick looked at the test that sat on the counter that showed two faint lines indicating that she was pregnant and sighed . " I'm the only nigga you fucking ? " he had to ask . They weren't in a relationship and never made any commitments to each other so he felt it was a fair question.

" yes " she mumbled and then when drick looked at her and noticed she was crying .

" what's wrong ? " He asked .

" I don't know what the hell im gonna do with another child kendrick . I make it look good but im struggling with just Caz and the last thing I wanna do is have another baby with another man im not with , my family is really gonna talk shit now " She said .

Drick pulled her into a hug . " I got you Lani , you not gonna be in this alone " he let her know .

"yes the fuck I am , as soon as one of your cousins call you it's gonna be fuck me and the baby " she snapped . " I don't think i'm gonna have it "

" No , you having it " He demanded .

" Nigga you can't tell me what to do with my body " She said.

" if you don't want the responsibility you can just give me the baby after you give birth " He told her . It wouldn't have been the first time considering Khigha's mom did the same thing .