Chapter 6 The Age Old Friendship

Outside Nookingtons Tom Nook's wandering around pacing outside worrying about his sons.
He speaks Nervously. "I do hope they're alright."He then gets a sudden realisation.Wait next door to Nookingtons is the Able Sisters.He runs into the Able Sisters and shuts the door.Inside the Tailor​ he tells them what's happened. 

Mable of the Able Sisters looks at him in Discontent. 

"Whoa sound like you've had a Terrible day Tom". 

Sable of the Able sisters sowing while thinking aloud.

"So Tom's had a run in with Redd!

Mable nods her head in agreement. 

"Yep he was the one who kiddnapped Toms son's Crazy Redd; he's seized control over Nookingtons and instead of keeping his deal with Tom he broke it" She says in discontent 

Sable is Shocked by Mable's remark.

"BROKE IT! Why that evil sly little foxbrat!!!" 

She calms down. 

"Anyway Tom How'd you find out it was Redd who stole them"

A Question mark appears above her head.

Tom replies. 

Well i didn't the residents found it out though deep down i thought it was Redd.

Sable Surprised 4 lines appear above her head in a left arch.  The Residents found it out; wow you've got a lot to learn about being friendly towards the residents She laughs.

Sable looks at her in anger.

 "MAABBLLEE!!"

Mable smiles.

"Sorry Sis... continue your embroidery."

Sable speaks to Tom.

" So then Tom what was this deal anyway?"

Tom Nook replies to Sable. 

"Well his deal was that if i gave him control over Nookingtons; he'd give me his sons back but instead of giving me my sons back like he promised... he's given me his old tent as my shop and has kept my sons hostage." 

Sable shocked 

"...WHAT!" 

She gives him a stern look then she shouts at him. 

"TOM!" " WHAT ON ESCORIAL WERE YOU THINKING!"  "Your shop is 10x bigger than his shop!" "SO WHAT NOW YOU'VE GOT A CRUMBY INSIGNIFICANT TENT AND HE'S GOT YOUR TWO STOREY SUPERSTORE!" "Well that was foolish of you!" 

She shrugs. 

Tom looks at her irritated. 

"DON'T TALK WET! WOMAN!" "I say... HOW VERY VERY RUDE!" 

He's enraged at Sable's remark. 

He continues ranting. 

"NO IT WAS NOT FOOLISH OF ME; BECAUSE IF I REFUSED I WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN MY SONS EVER AGAIN!"

Sable Shouts at Tom Enraged about his bad decision.

"OH! COME ON TOM! WAS IT NOT OBVIOUS HE WOULD BREAK HIS DEAL HE OWN A BLACK MARKET FOR FREAKS SAKE!"

"YOU CAN NEVER TRUST PEOPLE WHO OWN BLACK MARKETS! "BELIEVE ME I KNOW!"

Tom looks at her in disbelief. 

HAVE YOU GONE RAVING MAD YOU DO NOT! 

Mable looks at her sister annoyed.

"Sis... What's with all the attitude" She gives her a mean look.

Poor Tom has been through enough today as it is and it doesn't help him with you shouting your quills off.  QUIT ARGUING!

Sable looks at her then she points at Tom. Well he started it... He's the foolish one.

Mable looks at her.  She gives her a stone cold look. 

ENOUGH OUT OF YOU! 

Tom looks at Sable annoyed. 

I was not foolish! WHAT A LOAD OF ROT YOU DO TALK! SHUT YOUR MUZZLE YOU PESKY PORCUPINE! 

Mable jumps in front of them and holds her arms out. Both of you. STOP! STOP IT NOW! STOP!!!

YOU'RE BOTH AS BAD AS EACH OTHER!

Sable surprised at her sister shouting 

... Phew

 sweat-drops fall all over her. She continues sowing  stressed.

Tom surprised I Apologize i spoke out of turn didn't I 

Mable smiles and accepts Toms apology. 

"Sorry about your day Tom; so Redd has got your sons locked up in the store?

Tom looks at her discontented. He then nods his head in agreement

Unfortunately... Indeed he has! I gave him the Key too so I can't get in either.

He sighs 

A/N 

Will Tom be able to get into the store? Will Redd keep the Nooklings locked up these questions will be answered in the next chapter