Pre- Author's Note

"Hi, I just wanted to point out that I've tried writing this story many times, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so it's hard for me to post anything without criticizing it, and deeming it unworthy. But that never stopped my head from spinning scenarios of the multiple stories in my head, I just couldn't transmit them from inside my head into strings of words on paper, let alone tying them on whatever device.

Then comes my writing or rather imagination block era, which is still going on at the moment I'm writing this... So I tell myself that I should work off where I had last left and try to continue from there and start posting, maybe it will give me a motive to write again, to imagine again, to feel again.

As soon as the hope of getting motivated again rises, it gets crushed right away. I discover that all my documents are wiped out from my computer, squeezing the last hope of my imagination coming back to me, as my physical notebooks full of years of ideas and creativity are unfortunately no longer accessible.

 I discover that all my documents are wiped out from my computer, squeezing the last hope of my imagination coming back to me, as my physical notebooks full of years of  ideas and creativity are unfortunately no longer accessible

(picture description : black background with piece of paper burning saying 'time'.)