the Old beginning... Authors Note

(This part or rather author's note was published two years ago. I'm keeping it up for memory, you can skip it.)

Hi, so i kept rewriting the first chapters of his story having no idea where to start, in which point of view... and other struggling  any beginner would.

I already published this mini-part before and decided to leave it here, and I am willing to make it the beginning of the bonus chapters or the prequel of this story... (yeah I know what your thinking have't done the original story and I'm talking bout sequels and prequels...)

So if you wanna read it here it is, or just skip it :) (not a spoiler).

   Three simple words, nouns to be more specific, of objects we can find in our every day life in the twenty-first century. Yet while attending a special ceremony that begins in one way or another; where a small group of two people or more gather around in a circle -sometimes half a circle, pound their fists in the air repeating these three words, transforming automatically into some psycho-cyborgs that analyse their opponents movements in every detail, and then arrive to the moment where they all summon their ancient monsters- I mean the objects, depending on what they choose and according to ancient rules of who beats who (which particularly made no scene to me but I am not going to talk about it) the winner or loser is confirmed. Or should I say the loser is always confirmed, always.

Why am I so sure? That's because no matter what I'm always the loser.

These magical three words are nothing other than : Rock, paper, scissors.

And this time I had to be the unlucky one to go and shop for the all night nonstop horror movies party.

I thought I was always unlucky, yet being unlucky actually makes you sometimes lucky.

Losing in rock paper scissors become the reason of a new encounter in the mall, -which I avoided at all coasts simply because I hated it- the best encounter in my life: my love, my partner, my other half, my Sally.

Now, I shall no longer be nicknamed: "Mate less Teddy " , -yes Teddy is my given name- for this desperate werewolf who searched for his princess all across America twice and in a few parts in Europe, has finally found her, right in the nasty local mall... !

(end of old author's note.)

picture description: black and white image with a large window in the  center, showing off a tree top?, the only source of light in the dark room, with a person reading a book on its edge