Prologue

The beginning of seinor year was approaching fast. The fall sports for Jackson High were all getting ready for their seasons to start. The football team, the cross country team, even the swim team was geting excited.

For West Hansen, this was his last year to shine by being the football team captain and the Jackson Highs star quarterback. He had his senior year planned perfectly. His girlfriend Mandy was the schools most popular girl. His best friend made the varsity team with him. His parents weren't fighting anymore. Life was great again. All he had to do was win state again to keep his scholarship.

Kasey Daniels senior year consists of keeping her grades high and her swim times low

Kasey Daniels senior year consists of keeping her grades high and her swim times low. This good girl has one year to make it to state for her swim team. With her school having one of the best teams in the state; she has to step up her game. While trying to make an income for her mother and younger sister, Kasey struggles with her full time schedule. Never going out to parties, or to any school functions. Her only friends are on her swimteam. For Kasey, seinor year was going to be hard work.

Can these two athletes make it through senior year without any problems? Or will all their dreams stay dreams? After all, not all plans go right