Chapter 2

After I woke up the next morning, I got dressed, ate and cleaned up. Because I planned to meet others in the nice rural area. I found it quite odd how when I moved in yesterday, no one came to greet me or welcome me, like they did when Dad and I moved into the old house. Oh well maybe people weren't home right then, I said to myself.

               As I walked down the path from my house, I saw what seemed to be an old house with the lights on, so I went up to the door and rang the doorbell. I had to wait awhile before a man came to the door. Probably in his mid 20s. But I must admit, he was cute.

           He was holding his glasses by his mouth looking down at me blankly

           He was holding his glasses by his mouth looking down at me blankly. I finally decided to speak up, " Oh hello sir, I just moved into the house up the road and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Tigeress Sakuma. It's nice to meet you." He looked down at me then opened his mouth, "Yes it's nice to meet you too," he stopped and studied me for a little before smirking and continuing, "I'm Taichimoto Shuruka. I just moved here yesterday. It's quite odd how no one has greeted me except for you." "Oh I just moved here yesterday as well and no one greeted me either. I just thought that no one was home at the time. That's why I'm walking around today trying to meet others," I said. "Then why don't we go together? Then we'll both know the people and our way around." I nodded and he put his shoes on, locked his door and started walking down the hillside with me.

*the house in the picture is Taichimoto's home*

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote as well. Thanks!