Part 1

4 kingdoms lived together, until 3 joined forces and destroyed one. Some of the survivors were killed by anyone from the 3 kingdoms. They were all tricked, thinking that the forth was threatening their existence. But who knows, they were killed before they could say anything, leaving an empty space. Well, that happened 5 thousand years ago. They all forgot the forth kingdom and now we're only the light, the powerless and the supernatural. Peace was made between us. No wars and no conflicts.

Not until some strange entity appeared. It was so dark. Consumed every drop of life and light, leaving a trail of nothing but fear in our people's eyes. The mysterious creature almost erased the powerless but other unions stopped it. DESTROYING N DeStRoYiNg n Destroying n destroying. The next target was the supernatural, leaving so much damage. The last was the light. It appeared in the middle of star city, attacking every citizen but something strange happened. It was about to attack me but it didn't , it stopped when it was really close to me.

Stories about armies were considered unnecessary because there was peace among us. But due to that, we began training those that want to serve but the amount was low. So we had to obligate army services. I decided to join cause I had no hope in applying to anything. After few years and still no word of my mother, I became one of the top best worriers. I fought multiple wars against that weird entity. Witches would call it darkness and other rather not name it as they fear the name will give it more power .

The powerless were people of science and started studying "darkness". They developed a weapon that would weaken it but couldn't kill it. It helped protecting our families. They also created a cave with a high technology machine that had a probability of trapping "darkness".

Well, I thought that it was a suicide mission but who knows, it might work. As I walk around my room, thinking it might be my last, I see my leather bracelet , that was given to me by my mother. I miss her. I'm not related to her . My village was located at the edge of my kingdom. One night, a fire started. We were all doomed, the fire was too strong for anyone to be able to escape it. I tried using my powers to stop it but no body taught me how to use them. As I'm about to pass out, I feel my body being lifted to the sky and placed far for the fire. I saw some of the villagers. A woman descending from the sky dropping a man with his dog. She was badly injured. As she was about to in the fire , I witnessed my home explode. We all drop to the ground for a second and get back to out to continue watching it burn to ashes, except she remain down. I did what every 5 year old would do, run to her and ask if she's okay. Her was projected fear. She noticed me and got up. Some thanked her while others blamed her because she was wearing an unusual outfit. Eventually, they started looking for a new place to live. While I didn't move, I was still scared and I felt more safe with her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save your parents." She said.

"I'm an orphan.".

"...."

Long story short, she took care of me until I was 15. She was like a mom to me. Raised, fed and trained me. She didn't know much about my kind of power so she just taught me self defense. She also had power, it controlling the shadows.My last memory was she told me to hide in the closet and I saw her walk out the door. She abandoned me. Maybe she had her reasons but I wish she told me.

Back to reality, I was going to be deployed tomorrow morning in the unknown forest. People claim they've seen "darkness" hanging out there. Let's hope I stay alive til I find her.

Morning comes, I start getting ready. I met the rest at the meeting, where we discussed where each group should go. My group was assigned at the south of the forest. They handed us our weapon and we began marching to out destination. I am scared shitless but u won't show it, as a leader of my group I shouldn't show fear as it would instabilities our group work. We reach the south and we wait. I knew we wouldn't see the monster in mere seconds so I sat down on the mud and started working with my gun. Increasing the power of light. The gun has bullets that contain chemicals, magic and light. So my smart ass thought that since the creature's physical form is dark and what's opposite of dark is light. The creature can transform to different states which made it kinda hard to fight it .

I heard movement in the bushes. My reflexes reacted quick and shot at that location. An unholy scream was heard. The stupid piece of shit created small armies of itself. We fight with our lives on the line. Men and woman fight as much as they can. The sound of bullets being triggered, soldiers begging for mercy and sounds of feet banging on the floor of the forest. The plan was to fight a giant black creature, not multiple of them . We then notice a barrier being formed around the forest .

"Are they locking us in?!" I thought.