Chapter 4/Property

(Midoriya's POV)

I hoped that the next day wouldn't be as bad as yesterday. It was just a regular day as normal, that is until the period before Lunch. I was in math class with Todoroki trying to get a grasp on the difficult subject but it literally was not working out for me.

"Look, you take the 'a' value plus the 'b' value and multiply that by the 'c'value. Then you'll get your answer, that is if it's not a decimal then your gonna have to find the square root"Todoroki explained to me. I couldn't ever understand this kind of math I mean I wasn't bad at it but I just didn't know why any of the stuff worked that way. I shook my head and stood from my desk.

"That doesn't make any sense, why in the world would I have to root my answer if it's a decimal-wouldn't still be the answer to 'a' plus 'b' times 'c'?"I asked with confusion.

"Midoriya just listen to me, trust me it'll be easier if you just accept that math isn't like anything else"He answered. I sighed and reached over for my paper on my desk. I felt my self loose balance after something hit my foot. Embarrassingly I landed on Todoroki and my desk causing papers to fly. My face got red a bit as I tried to get up but in the end Tododroki just pulled me up by my collar like a dog.

"You're such a clumsy person Midoriya"He spoke calmly as usual. With that I got down and picked up the rest of the work from the floor before they got stepped on. To my surprise not that many people really noticed so that was a real blessing. I was about to pick up that last piece of paper before I felt something odd.

Someone's leg got in between mine as I was on the floor. I blushed and panicked trying to just get that last paper and stand back up. They moved their leg farther in between me before I could stand keeping me down.

"Oh Midoriya, are you done down there?"I heard Todoroki ask. Could his leg be the one or am I going crazy?

"U-uh yeah, al-almost"I spoke as the limb was removed from my...privates. I stood back up practically burning and traumatized from the experience. Todoroki was sitting down dusting off some papers and soon after, class ended.

I sighed in relief and started to pack away my things. All the while I could sense that I was being stared at from behind but who? My mind was full of my usual speculation on everything but I decided to just try and shake it off and get to lunch.

"Hey Midoriya, you gonna come to lunch with us?"Uraraka asked in her usual gleeful self. I smiled and nodded. Iida straightened his glasses and bowed with a smile.

"Well see you there"He spoke with a wave. I waved back as they went through the door.

To my surprise practically everyone was gone including Todoroki, I didn't even see him leave. I put the rest of my stuff away and put my bag on as I walked to the door but I was stopped by a strong grip on my arm.

"Hey Deku!"I turned to see it was Kacchan with a furious expression, more angry than usual as his eyes were filled with fire. I trembled a bit before my body faced him fully as I lowered my head. He pulled the back of hair with his other arm and forced me to look up at him.

"What. The. Hell. Was that?!"He yelled.

"W-w-what do y-you mean, K-kacchan?.."I spoke, trying to hold my words together.

"Why was Todoroki rubbing all up on you while you were on the floor?!"He yelled again, gripping my arm tighter. I felt tears prick my eyes as my mouth quivered. I didn't know it was actually Todoroki who was doing that, I didn't know anything in the first place.