Chapter 12/Its Toxic

(Midoriya's POV)

I couldn't comprehend what was real and what wasn't. Was Todoroki really carrying me right now? Was Kacchan telling me the truth or was that a fake image like my mind is paying games on me? I couldn't tell the difference because of fast it all happened.

Just try to remember how this all happened.

I got on Kacchan's bed. I started to feel weird so I laid down. I felt so bad to the point where I needed to close my eyes and try to go to sleep. In my sleep...in my sleep...that happened or...was I not really asleep. I can't tell but regardless it happened. I 'woke' up. I screamed once I saw Kacchan. Kacchan was trying to calm me down again. I was crying all throughout.

Okay well at least I know I'm not that crazy.

"Ahh...Todo-"I let out a moan of pain because of how disproportionately cold one side of my body was in contrast to the really hot one. I felt even more sick like I was in both heaven and hell at the same time. But I couldn't tell which was which cause they both seemed the same.

"What is wrong, Midoriya?"He said, still holding on tightly to my body as I rested my head on his chest. I shivered and sweated.

"T-too cold...too hot!"I let out. He let out a small breath like he was holding something in the entire time. Eventually both sides of his body started to feel a lot more equal and less extreme. I snuggled into him a little more to comfort my head, not thinking anymore than that.

"Where are we going?"I spoke lowly, trying to fall asleep so I can wake up from whatever kind of situation I was in.

"Home"He said blankly. I couldn't tell if he meant mine or his. I couldn't care less by this point.

"Okay"I said, ending the conversion so that my head would stop pounding against Todorki's chest. I needed to just get through this so that I could see Kacchan again.

(Time Skip)

I woke up on something soft and yet hard. It was like I was sleeping on a tough mattress. I moved my arm to feel the surface but I think I knew instantly what I was sleeping on the minute my hand grabbed something to wasn't supposed to. And it wasn't soft.

"Mhm~"I herd a light moan. I was sleeping on Todoroki. Well if this isn't awkward enough already.

"Shit! Sorry"I let out. I looked up a bit and saw that he was awake and seemed to have been waiting for me to wake up. His face was red from what could be embarrassment but rather than having his usual bland and bleak facial expression, he was smiling.

"No worries, Izuku"He replied. His messy red and white hair looked amazing when it wasn't combed correctly like he always has it.

I started to move up from his body while pushing away. I was on his bed it looked like, he must've taken me here after I went to sleep and stayed by me while I slept. I stat up straight and moved the blanket over to a certain place so it wouldn't poke through or give off certain signals to Todoroki.

I blushed madly though because this was an embarrassing situation. His soft smile was still there but mine was more on the uncomfortable and dying on the inside kind of smile. I couldn't keep this smile up forever though once I winced in pain at my head that was aching like crazy

"What happened?"I asked him finally. He sat up straight and lost his soft smile. He regained that sharp cold gaze that was just like Kacchan's. Something about these two and their ability to stare into your soul is such a turn on.

"You went on a date with Katsuki Bakugo, that's what happened"He spoke with his emotionless tone.

"Well I know that, I mean after"I clarified.