Chapter 1

Welcome to the new journey of "Forced to Hate"
___________________________

"Khushi," Arnav called her casually as he entered the room.

"Aaaaaahhh!" Just when he stepped in, he heard her loud scream, and she ran at record speed to hide behind the curtains.

"God, why the hell are you screaming, girl?" Arnav was confused by her behavior.

"You idiot, get out!" Khushi shouted from behind the curtains.

"But why?" he asked, taking a step forward.

"Ugh... I'm changing," she replied, irritated.

"Changing? Changing what?" he was still trying to analyze the situation.

"Keep your fake smartness for some other time... I'm changing my dress," she blurted, gritting her teeth.

"Oh," Arnav stood rooted to the spot.

He suddenly felt uncomfortable and started stepping back.

"Oh? Before I do something, just get the hell out!" She was ignited, seeing him still in the room after peeking from behind the curtain.

Rassi jal gai, par bal nai gaya!

Habit takes a long way to depart, doesn't it?

"But as far as I've realized, you are not in a condition to do something," he came back to his arguing mode.

"You monkey... just get lost... ugh... why don't I know any bad words," irritation purely reflected in her voice.

"That's because there's no use of learning them. As it is, Dadu will not let any of us use them. Though it's an altogether different matter that we can talk anything in his absence, but we don't because, you see, we are nurtured as such and if you ask me..." he said everything as if a student was reading a paragraph from a book.

"Shut up. If you don't remember, I'm also part of the same nurturing," she was pissed off by his behavior.

"Yeah, that's why I said, WE," he said casually.

"What will it take to make you move out?" she asked the million-dollar question.

"Now we are talking. What will it take to make me move out? Hmm... it's simple. Tonight we have organized a little get-together for Daddy's birthday, and you have to join us in the celebration," he pretended to be thinking and later revealed his actual motive for coming inside her room.

"Not happening," she replied instantly.

"Why?" he was flabbergasted.

"My wish," she sounded stubborn.

"Khushi, why do you have a problem with Daddy?" he frowned while asking.

"Get out," she shouted at him.

"What?" he was expecting cordial behavior from her, at least in this situation.

"Get out, Arnav. Or else I'll scream hard this time, and you very well know, Dadu's room isn't far from mine," she tried blackmailing him.

"Okay, fine. And next time, lock the door even before thinking to change," he muttered after huffing.

"I was just about to lock it as soon as I came out of the washroom when you barged in. Idiot," she never liked to be defeated in any argument.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes and went away, not before closing the door and checking it was bolted properly from the inside.

---------------------------------------