Prologue

"What happened?"

I look up adjusting my eyes to the bright sight in front of me almost as bright as a star. Everything is a blur, like a ink smudge in my eyes that I can't remove. I wait a minute for my vision to clear before I stand. I step closer to one of the stars which it seems to be containing a shape of a baby. It didn't look human. As I got closer I realized it had fur black as night, bright emerald eyes, small paws with small claws but yet still had a human touch to it. The being inside the ball of gas is a-a werewolf?
I move to the next star and it contains a human looking baby but when the young one yawned you saw its elongated fangs leaking a acid type liquor. This being was a vampire.
As I continued on there were many different monsters in the stars but I came in a full circle back to the werewolf. I looked around and counted the stars that were there. The amount of stars were 12 the babies contained in them were:
1)Werewolf
2)Vampire
3)Ghost
4)Demon
5)Angel
6)Shapeshifter
7)Phoenix
8)Shadow Person
9)Dragon
10)Fairy
11)Genie
12)Grimm Reaper

Each had a name to it and one name called out to with some type of telepath speaking to me, that name was Evan. I followed the voice until I reached the shadow person baby. Its features were amazing, blazing fire blue eyes with hints of dark brown that changed to a pitch black when his powers were in use, black silky hair and a very cute smile. I touched the star and everything blacked out.