Once apon a tale

Everyone has heard the tale of the glowing tear, but since your new I will tell you.
A long long time ago three angels were born, one would be destined to be the savior of them all. As the three angels grew older they also grew closer. But they knew one day a time would come where they would have to go there separate paths. One day they all declared war against each other, they would fight till only one was standing. The war lasted years and years, until the final body dropped. The youngest angel was victorious, though saddened by his loss. He had gained unimaginable powers... but refused to rule. As time went on he started to miss the two other angels, he wished to be with them. He fell into a Great Depression and did something forbidden, he cried.  Now normally crying would be understandable, but he was an angel... no he was a god! Those tears are very powerful, and dangerous. The tear slipped through the cloud under him and fell out of the sky. No one knew what happened to the tear except one person... me.
A very odd woman on the streets was giving birth, no one dared to help her because of the rumors of her being a witch. She was very weak, and lonely. That's when something came flying from the sky and hit her on the head. She felt something...power. She gave birth to the child with ease, but sadly the child was motionless. It's pale while skin and jet black hair made the baby look so... evil. Nonetheless it was her baby she had to do something. That's when she made a choice any mother would, she sacrificed her power to him. She started the process eminently feeling more weak. When she was done she looked at the motionless baby. Nothing. But out of no where the baby's hair started to glow and turn a pale blond color, its skin looked healthy and pink. She did it she was happy, before she died. The baby sat there and cried for hours, lucky someone heard the baby and calmly came to investigate. "Pathetic." The tall male figure said in a demonic tone. He took the baby in as his own, never really treating it as a family member in the process. The baby soon turned into an adult. Do you know who the baby is?
Hehe, none other then our precious-
"FLUG!!"