Firefly

Firefly

Being alive for so long, teaches you so many lessons. Like how to tie your shoe, how to only trust people who trust you, and especially how to find your way home.

But before you can find your way home, you have to find out where you are, and how to fix things. Like how we have to find a cure in order to help the supernatural finds it's way out of these innocent people.

We have to help get the humans fight off the supernatural and the virus, then help the supernaturals well, the dead, find their way back.

But how can we do that, if we're too busy trying to stay alive and keeping us safe at the same time while trying to saving the people who are no longer feeling their body or controlling it?

How do we save them, without shooting them to save ourselves?

Do we put the gun the down? And just run? Or what? What do we do?

We need a light to guide us, like how a firefly has a light on it's butt as it flies around. Sometimes making us chase and jump in the air when we want to catch them.

Like how we are doing right now, to get the lab, the Firefly.

Follow the group in their journey to leave the town, and go on a trip to the lab at the firefly. And see if they make it there all alive through all the obstacles they over come in the 4th book of the Surviving a zombie apocalypse with One Direction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(© 2014, Jan/Obeymaliks . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No one is allowed to reproduce or transmit this work in any form without the express written permission of Jan/Obeymaliks.)