0.1

Niall's P.O.V

     ONE WEEK, three days, and 12 hours of nothing but sitting around and drawing on papers. Life has gotten even more stressful, well it somehow did. I honestly thought were finally going to be safe and will be able to somewhat settle down when Jan and Harry got back, but unfortunately bad news came. Bad news would just come in every single corner, but why?

Was it because of the thing we did at the hotel? The bathtub scene? What's the answer to this? There are literally so many unanswered questions that I just wished they were answered already. 

Anyways, two days from today was the day the gang and I are going to leave with Mrs. Norway. We don't know how we're going to, but we'll find away.

During these past months while Jannie and Harry were gone, we found out that Perrie was pregnant. She told Zayn after he gotten done with surgery and was resting. We were all excited but yet we were worried. We already have so babies running and adding another, especially a new born, hence new born would be hetic. They cry almost literally every second of the day, which is something we kind of don't need during a time like this.

She only has about 6 months to go, but hopefully by then, we figure out this paranormal firefly lab thing. I'm praying that we get this lab done correctly. This whole thing is just a big messed up mess and it's just a too complicated story. 

In my opinion, I think we should get the army involved in this. It really isn't our situation to fix, but apparently it is. Well, says Mrs. Norway. It makes sense though, we're just all apparently conncted. But to be honest, I think we're just her little rab rats, like she's using us for a test of hers other than helping with zombie finding it's way home or whatever.

It just makes no sense, no matter how many times they explain this to me. I would always just sit here and rethink of the time she explained it all to us. I pulled out my leather journal and a pen and started writing althought it's like 2:00 am.

" "Lilian Montgomery, she's my daughter. And Anna is my granddaughter." "

So her daughter started this mess. Lilian Montgomery started this, but what happened to her? Jannie told me everything she knew about Lilian, but where is she? That's just my question for now. I wrote down Lilian's name in the middle then writing 'Where is she?' right below it.  I circled her name creating a web chart.

" "And yes, I do know how this out break happened." She intertwined her hands together as she smirked. "I'm a woman of very few words but I am a woman of many supernaturals." "

Of many supernaturals. Does that mean she done something like this before or something? Maybe something similar?

I ripped out a piece of paper and wrote down Mrs. Norway in the middle with a circle around it like how I did with Lilian's name.

"I somewhat control the monsters at the hotel." She said looking at all of us. "I know a lot about you all. I've watched you all from afar. Jannie in the 3rd grade, you slipped off the slide and fell into the cement, twisting your ankle. Perrie, you used to dress quite somewhat emo, with the black eyeliner and nose piercing. El, you always wanted to be a model when you grew up. Danielle, during a dance practice you messed up pretty badly making your coach angry at you for weeks." She looked at the boys. "Oh dear, Liam you had the most difficult life ever. With all the bullying and friendless days, you finally became something. Good job. Niall, you always wanted to be a natural blonde. Harry you used to straighten your hair almost everyday. Louis you were the man of the house taking care of your family. Zayn you were always struggling with the insults because of your race and such stuff." "

She knew so much stuff about us, but how? She said she 'watched us from afar', what exactly does that mean? Drawing a line from her name, I made another circle and wrote down inside of it, 'Knows everything about us by watching us from afar.'

" "You're all connected because you've all been chosen by fate. When you all met, Lilian messed up the cure for cancer a few days before. She tried to phone me for help, so I did what I could've but it wouldn't work. The supernaturals I kept in their gates was unleashed causing zombies to rise." "

We've been chosen by fate? Exactly how do we get chosen for fate? We're just normal people with regular lives and me and the boys just have abnormal jobs. But besides that, how does her supernaturals get unleashed? How does that have to do with anything she was trying to do when she was trying to help Lily fix the cure?

I drew a line from Lily's name and wrote down, 'Messed up cure, phoned Mrs. Norway.' with a circle around it.

" "Those dreams you had, were they reality? Or were they dreams that happened to come to life but changed because you knew what would've happened. Like giving you second chances. We've all been given second chances before right? Like how Lilian created a second cure just in case something happened to the first one. It's just a big jumble mess."

We all nodded slowly getting it a bit. "So you're saying we've been chosen by fate, well to get second chances, and to help save the world?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yes, but we're connected because we're afraid if this is our last chance ever to make something right. The supernaturals are just from the supernatural world. We need to get them back." "

Second chances? What did we get second chances for? We didn't do anything needing second chances for.. But she said we're afraid to that it's our last chance to do something right.. 

I drew a circle and connected it to Lilian's name then wrote down, 'Second cure just in case.'. I then Drew another circle, connecting it to her name again and wrote, 'Needs Second chance.'.

For Mrs. Norway, I wrote, 'Second chances.'

I ran a hand through my hair in confusion and frustration. Exactly why did we get second chances? I was just living my life, this literally doesn't make any sense.

This is just honestly confusing me. It doesn't connect at all! I closed my eyes and just thought, making my head hurt even more. I think I just need a nap, to clear my mind.

I stood up from my chair and laid down next to Jannie who was still fast asleep. I fell asleep right next to her within just a few minutes.

All the weight from my shoulders finally was just gone as I was sucked into dreamland.