The interview/Chapter 1

Layla's pov:

BEEP BEEP BEEP : 7:10 AM

The most dreadful sound you can hear in the morning, after having a good nights sleep is the annoyance of that sound i though. I rolled over to the other side of my bed and picked up my phone that was on charge handing off my bedside table. I obviously wanted to tap snooze but i knew if i feel feel asleep for what i though was 5 minutes would be about half an hour, then i would be late. 

Today was my interview for a dream job i have had for a while now, but i never though that id be good enough to be one of the well know Victoria's secret model, but now i needed it more than ever. It would be enjoying what i loved to do and getting paid at the same time, so overall it was a win - win situation. Well that's if i get it. 

I got out of bed and did what i do most mornings; shower, get dressed and dried my hair, eat a quick breakfast and do my makeup. Today i went for more of the natural look because i didn't want to throw on a full face of makeup, so i just concealed my blemishes and put a bit of blush on, so it gave me more of a rosy look. I wanted to dress smart but not so over the top so i just went for the smart/casual look, with ripped in the knee denim jeans and a pure white off the shoulder top. that i bought especially for today.

I sped round and cleaned my apartment then locked it up bringing out my necessities in my hand bag which were just my car keys, phone chewing gum and my purse. Whilst making my way downstairs to the lobby i saw there was a light drizzle outside so i quickly ran to my car, unlocked it then i jumped in hoping i didn't get to wet. By this point it was 8 and my interview was at 8:45, i left earlier as i wasn't to familiar with the roads here in LA and i wanted to miss the morning rush hour. so i left it plenty of time for me to get there. 

When i got there i parked my car and thankfully it stopped raining as where i had to go was about a 5 minute walk round the over side of the building. As i was walking towards the entrance there was so many stunning girls which would be so much better than me here but i still had hope so i continued walking in and there was a lady giving out what looked as though went you audition for shows like x factor you get given your own number well that's what we got.

"Turn left, then right and there's a waiting room for you and all the girls, someone will come in every so often to call out a number. When you hear your they will take you to your interview. GOOD LUCK!" The woman said cheerfully.

I kindly said thank you and gave her a small smile and did the instructions she gave me, once i approached the waiting room everyone was being so lovely to each other and chatting away, you could tell who was nervous and who was confident by listening to their voices. I was a mixture of both, i had butterflies flying round my stomach like crazy, they were giving me a tingly feeling but i also felt so confident. I think its the lead up t when i had my interview which was the worse bit because while watching everyone that comes out so many people had a look of disappointment on them but once in a while there was someone smiling knowing they did well. 

I saw a girl who looked around my age, maybe a bit older whilst i was standing up in the waiting room. She was sitting on her own by the window at the back of the room, she had such a nice shade of shiny brown hair her eyes were also the same colour, she was so pretty! I was making my way towards her and then suddenly i somehow caught her attention and she smiled gesturing for me to sit. 

"Hi! I'm Cameron, How are you? its a really nice day today isn't it? Wait what am i talking about it was raining earlier. Omg i'm sorry it's just that i'm so nervous and when i nervous my mouth does not shut the hell up when there's  someone around me!" she said awkwardly but still giving me the broadest smile. 

I laughed a little and said "Hey Cameron! I'm Layla. It's so nice to meet you and i know how you feel i'm nervous too! Giving her a smile back. 

We both talked about our lives and how funnily enough we both used to live in New Jersey. We spoke about this interview a little but i thought to calm Cameron down a little it was best to get her mind off it so she doesn't panic. But what we did mention about it was how there was now two positions available for the job, and we both said how funny it would be if we both got it. Cameron was then called up and i was after her laving around 10 people left after me. I didn't see Cameron after her interview but i hoped it went well. I thought if i didn't get it then i hoped she did. Then it was my turn and everything went PERFECT! They didn't ask too much about modelling or the business its self but mostly about ourselves and things like that. They said i did well, and if they were interested then i would be contacted within 24 hours. After that it was just the wait that teased me, all i could think about was did i get it, if not who did..

Authors note. Hi guys! Tysm if you've read this i know its not that great but it will get better i promise! If you liked it then be sure to comment and leave any suggestions  you would like to give me! If you want to follow my Twitter and message me on there it's @MoorDolan