The Rhyming Schizophrenic Avenger Book Two

Book Two

Script by Colin J Platt

Copyright Colin J Platt 2015

Characters

Mal / Loll: Same person

Larry-Gang member

Lenny-Gang member

Rennie-Gang member

Andy-Gang member

Hank: Hotel owner-underworld boss

The Ringer-underworld boss-second gang leader

Frenchie-Second gang member

M.I.B. Agents

Please be aware that this is part two of an ongoing script; to get the full story please read book one first. Please be aware that this script has adult content.

Mal and Loll is the same person; born in a man's body, but always struggling to accept things as they are. Mal pushes herself to the fore and Loll has to take second place in a life of manic schizophrenia and bizarre circumstances. Mal gets cancer but decides to fight to the bitter end with anybody and anything which stands in the way of her pleasure; trouble is it's not the end but the beginning.

Scene one- Hotel

Loll: OK, Mal, here we are again in a crappy hotel, in a crappy out of the way shithole of a town because you decided to get rid of any identification and also your passport.

Mal: You couldn't find your passport, also!

Loll: It was inside yours!

Mal: Never mind. We have enough money here to last me...us, I mean. (Mal sits down and starts to cry)

Loll: I'm sorry, baby; I never meant to make you sad. We don't need the papers, we don't even need to go to Canada, and we can get all we need here but please let us move to a better hotel.

Mal: Yes Loll, I know you don't like these places but I do, I like to meet real characters.

Loll: The last real character nearly killed you.

Mal: I know but you came through like a knight in shining armor.

Loll: We can't go back to Buffalo that's for certain.

Mal: I don't see why not, Hank wouldn't dream of trying to get us.

Loll: No but someone else might.

Mall: You mean he might hire someone to kill us?

Loll: Yes, we need to put the tapes and other evidence in a safe place.

Mal: We will do it tomorrow; we will also buy a car and head west. We can also get counterfeit passports now we have money so cheer up Loll, we are free and clear.

Loll: I'm sorry for being a grouch, Mal, but I love you and want the best for you.

Mal: I know, honey, please relax and get ready to have a swinging time; I am going to dress up in my new duds.

Loll: I suppose I have to escort you?

Mal: Of course, how could I feel safe without you? (There is a knock at the door) Mal feels her senses tingle, she knows something is wrong.

Loll: (putting his finger to his mouth and whispering to Mal)

I'll look through the peephole,