The Rhyming Schizophrenic Avenger Part 8

Book Eight

Script by Colin J Platt

Copyright Colin J Platt 2016

Please be aware that this is part five of an ongoing script; to get the full story please read books one to seven first.

Please be aware that this script has adult content.

Mal and Loll is the same person; born in a man's body, but always struggling to accept things as they are. Mal pushes herself to the fore and Loll has to take second place in a life of manic schizophrenia and bizarre circumstances. Mal gets cancer but decides to fight to the bitter end with anybody and anything which stands in the way of her pleasure; trouble is it's not the end but the beginning.

Scene one: WPO Base (World Protection Organization)

Mal is preparing to do her part in saving the Earth from an Alien invasion; she feels apprehensive but excited at the prospect, she always was a fighter, ever since childhood. Loll was always there whenever Mal got in trouble; he would get right in there with her. Loll is now still a part of Mal, but a more distant part; he is the brain of the partnership; Mal is the physical body, a body so strong that she could easily kill anyone or anything that threatens her or Loll, or Earth! The Alien invasion fleet is on its way to Earth right now. There is little time to waste; will her training be good enough? Will her strength be great enough to stop the Aliens?

Mal: Dear God, help me to do the right thing, help me to save Earth from destruction.

Loll: Mal, what are you doing?

Mal: What does it look like?

Loll: I never saw you pray before!

Mal: I was never asked to save Earth before.

Loll: I'm going to transfer myself into the robot then we can cuddle.

Mal: That's another thing, how strong will the Alien robots be?

Loll: Strong, but no match for you, Mal.

Mal: What about weapons? Will one laser gun be enough?

Loll: You will be given two lasers plus some cluster grenades; these weapons have been treated with the Zyclon Web and will be invisible also. We already have a map of the inside of the main Invasion battle ships; I want you to study it and also the Alien Robots.

Mal: Can we not simply tune in to their computer or system and sabotage it?

Loll: At this moment, no, but I am hopeful that when we get on board we will be able to do just that. I am getting a message from Ryon, Mark wants to see you, Mal; he will be here in two minutes.

Mal: I know what he wants already, he wants to join our team; I thought he would change his mind.

Two minutes later Mark is enters the room.

Mark: Mal, I have been thinking about the situation and I want to join the team; I didn't realize the enormity of the situation before, but now I know; I'm ready to fight even if I have to die.

Mal: You are a good team member, Mark, but this little job I have to do is a one person job, although I'm sure that Ryon has other tasks that you are well suited for.

Mark: I want to go with you; I could wear a Zyclon suit!

Loll: You would be killed, the Zyclon suit is an Alien made material and only Mal is able to use it in safety.