The Rhyming Schizophrenic Avenger part 4

                                                                                    Book Four

                                                                            Script by Colin J Platt

                                                                      Copyright Colin J Platt 2015

Please be aware that this is part four of an ongoing script; to get the full story please read books one to three first.

Please be aware that this script has adult content.

Mal and Loll is the same person; born in a man's body, but always struggling to accept things as they are. Mal pushes herself to the fore and Loll has to take second place in a life of manic schizophrenia and bizarre circumstances. Mal gets cancer but decides to fight to the bitter end with anybody and anything which stands in the way of her pleasure; trouble is it's not the end but the beginning.

Scene one: Safe house.

Mal has been on the phone and is waiting for the MIB agents to arrive.

Are you sure these agents are trustworthy, Loll?

Loll: Yes, Mal, I'm sure. This number 25 person is the bad one. (Knock at the door.

Mal opens the door and lets them in.) Agent one sees the bodies of the other MIB agents and is suddenly on guard.

Agent one: What the fuck happened?

Mal: They tried to kill us.

Agent two: This is Ted and Arnie! How the hell did this happen?

Mal: My husband wants to tell you.

Loll: They came to kill us and they would have if we weren't prepared for them. They were about to get Mal to phone you and get you here when agent two got overly interested in Mal's backside. That was their downfall. Now you are here I am able to find out certain things, and one thing is that two more agents are in the room two doors down. They will be here in a short while and they intend to kill Mal and me and also you two.

Agent one: What? Are you sure?

Loll: There is a certain boss of yours who wants Mal and I terminated. He is known as number 25. I suppose you know him.

Agent one: This is unbelievable.

Mal: Unbelievable or not, my husband is sure. He is in contact with the other side.

Agent one: You mean the spirit world?

Mal: Yes. Do you know who this 25 person is?

Agent one: Yes, he is a big boss at HQ.

Loll: He is the one who wants this JJ person to escape. He is a friend of the Sinks Syndicate. It is a branch of the Mafia. These other two agents must know that the first two are dead. It is something to do with checking in, I suppose.

Agent one: Yes. (Agent one speaks with his partner) What do you think, Dave?

Agent two: This is big stuff. With a contract out on us we will be lucky to survive till tomorrow.

Loll: They won't come here. They will wait till you go out. Let me contemplate for a while, I will know more later; don't worry about this place being bugged. Mal/ Loll lie down to sleep.