|-/ Feeling Loved |-/

<T Y L E R S P O V>
I picked the sleeping girls fragile body up and decided to take her to mine and Jenna's place, I held her tightly to my chest with ease as she was so light.
|-/ -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• |-/
I unlocked the front door with the sleeping girl still in my arms and stepped inside,making sure to lock the door behind me.
She looked so broken bless her, I walked up the stairs and headed to the guest room and laid her down on the bed, tucking her in and kissing her lightly on the head.
I headed out of the room and back to my room too see my beautiful wife Jenna peacefully sleeping.
I took my shoes off and sat down on the edge of the bed causing Jenna to wake up.
"Babe where did you go?"she whispered sleepily
"Babe I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk to the bridge where I saw a girl about to commit suicide,she is a fan she told me about her self after I got her down and said she gets abused and bullied she fell asleep in my arms so I took her here she is in the guest room sleeping" I explained to Jenna
I looked over to Jenna to see her with tear filled eyes, I lent over and hugged her.
"No child should have to go through that"she said whilst quietly sobbing.
|-/ -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• |-/
                  <T H E N E X T D A Y>
                   <C I A R A S P O V>
I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding I was In a comfortable bed in a room with light grey walls why am i here?
I tried to think back as far as I could to hopefully explain how I am here....Note,Walk,Bridge,Saved...WHAT I WAS SAVED THIS ISNT HEAVEN?! Wait! I can't get sidetrack I need to keep thinking....Truce,sleep,Tyler Joseph...Tyler joseph? What why is one of my Ido..
I break out of thought as I hear a small cough from the door my eyes shoot directly to towards the noise and I gasp in shock.
"OMG YOUR TYLER JOSEPH M-MY IDOL HOLY SHIT! WHY DID YOU SAVE ME YOUDONTKNOWWHOIAMIMWORTHLESSANDANDAND"
I started saying the last part really quickly and started to heavy breathe Tyler's eyes immediately grew fear as he ran over towards me and started counting with my hand placed on his heart.
1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10.....
"Hey kid your ok I got you" Tyler whispers in my ear as I grip onto him,my head buried in his chest.
For some reason I actually felt loved,cared for and appreciated
I-I'm loved?
|-/ -•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• |-/
                           <A/N>
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter it's just I'm really busy lately I know surprising xD but anyways don't forget to:
                       🐮V O T E🐮
                    💅🏻C O M M E N T💅🏻
                       🦁S H A R E🦁
I love you all thanks for all your support!
Xoxoxoxoxo