My back was turned for a second and now she's gone

Taylor's POV

   At the park

I was going back to the carriage with the biggest smile on my face. I smelled the blossoming flowers and pulled my hair behind my ear. Then I put the carriage shade down and Kelsey was gone. My heart stopped for a second and I fell on the grass. "KELSEY!" I SCREAMED. My tears made a flood and I just kept screaming her name and I felt so much pain inside. I didn't think I would be so shattered by this but I could only think of the worse. Chris came over and ran to the carriage and saw that she was gone too. He pulled out his phone and he called the police. Why was there such and impact on this loss? I didn't want be a mother in the first place and now that I am and I lost my daughter I am shattered to pieces.

The detective came and had a serious look on her face. I was so scared and I just wanted to find Kelsey. the detective came over to me and I was crying. "Alright lets just get to the point okay? Do you have anything to do with the disappearance of your daughter?" The detective interrogated me. "No of course not I was having a wonderful conversation with my boyfriend and he was saying how he wanted to be apart of the family and my back was turned for only 20 seconds and then she was gone." I started crying again. The detective saw the sincerity in my voice and knew I didn't have anything to do with it but she had to be sure and couldn't go soft on me.

My mom saw me and started yelling. "How could you do this? You are such an irresponsible bitch lately." The detective looked at me and my mother. "Listen you need to calm down because it's not helping anything." Who are you?" My mom asked the detective. "I am detective Swartz." "Nice name detective warts but this isn't any of your business." my mom snapped back. "Well if you want to fine Kelsey then you need to cooperate as much as you can. My mom just walked away and told me she was going home. I had to go back tot he station to be questioned. I was hoping that Kelsey was alright.